Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

warhammer prohormone reviews from evo Supps forum?

scenic74

How effective is this prohormone for mass growth? I already did plenty of supplements over the counter and I'm not getting any further with them and I want to try something a little stronger.

The warhammer pro-hormone contains 10mg of estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione and 20mg of 4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3,17b-diol per capsule.

estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione is also known as trenavar. In the body this ketone will be readily hydrolysed by 17b-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 5 (17b-HSD5) into the active form, trenbolone.

4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3,17b-dio is also know as Halodrol or H drol. Halodrol has no aromatization (estrogen conversion).

You don't need an AI with your cycle as neither convert to estrogen but you do need a good liver aid supplement on cycle like N2guard from n2bm.com and you need to run a proper mini PCT after your cycle to restore natural testosterone production. This pro-hormone is VERY suppressive of natural testosterone production. A mini PCT is essential afterwards. You are going to be VERY suppressed after using this pro-hormone.

This is what I recommend for a mini PCT after your cycle. 4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES - 1 serving/day

bud if you are ready for the real deal forget pro hormones. get the real thing. pro hormones are extremely high in side effects and their results are inferior to real steroids.

from what your goals seem to be. i think a simple anavar 50mg a day cycle would be a great choice for you. make sure you run a pct after. http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/s...-ii-37624.html << looking for a legit source?

I don't recommend prohormones anymore. If you want legal products that are effective then go with a nice sarms stack. If you want the best results then just go with real gear.

Top Bottom