Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WANTED: IronMagLabs is looking for reps!

IronMagLabs

Banned
IronMagLabs is in need of a few good reps here at EF.

Criteria:
  • Must be long standing members
  • Must be in the USA
  • Must be LOYAL!
  • Must post here DAILY
  • Must have a high post count
  • Must keep our banner/links in your signature

We pay in the form of IronMagLabs products, if you look at our current ling-up as well as the 4 new products in the works, we have some great supplements! IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Supplements: Our Products

Please reply here, thanks! :)

Awesome opportunity for folks to jump on

im canadian but the products i like ill be glad to rep ya anyways. and i have done so in my time on here. and i am very excited to start my methadrol extreme a little bit after my sarms ends. keep the products coming Iron

I've ran a couple cycles with iron mag labs products and have great results. I've already been doing my best in recommending IML products. As soon as I get home from work everyday I get on elitefitness...don't always post though. But, I have the time to post everyday and help to promote the IML products. Also, I like to think I know my stuff regarding various supplement useage, diet planning, and workout routines. Thus, I would be able to help people create a cycle using IML products (probably some NTBM products too), as well as help critique their diet and workout plans.Thanks, andHopefully I will be considered for this opportunity.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Lean Fuel Extreme sounds interesting. Wish I could find more user reviews.

c

lots of these products are very new, so thats why its hard to find reviews for them. ill do a methadrol extreme log when i take it. mg for mg the flex rx joint formula is the best there is and the daily supply for the price is great too in comparison to others currently available. id check that out. i gotta look into the lean fuel and see what it uses as its mechanism for fat loss. just gotta finish up my sarms before i can get into this stuff

Top Bottom