Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Want more pump without stims

BaabsT

Lately I am not having much pump, and I am afraidthis will not allow me to grow much muscle mass. Can you recommend mesomething that will increase the pump, but has no stims in it? Or themuscle pump does not affect muscle growth, and I don't need thosesupplements? Please help me out guys!

If you aren't getting a good pump when training, that's a red flag that something is wrong with your diet or training. Are you eating a proper pre-workout meal? Are you drinking enough water throughout the day.

The best thing you can do to get a great pump during your workout is to eat a proper pre-workout meal 60-90 minutes before you train. Something high in protein, high in carbs and low-moderate in fat. Before each of my workouts, I like to mix whey protein isolation from n2bm.com in a bowl of oatmeal with some flax seeds. It'll give you sustained energy throughout your workout and a great pump.

There are certain supplements you can take that will help increase the pump you get when training which will slightly increase vascularity. But the key word there is slightly. Check out D-spark from n2bm.com. It's a great pre-workout supplement with no stimulants that will help increase the pump you get during your workout.
https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Pre-Post-Workout-Supps-c29/D-Spark-p239.html

For me there are only two things that really help me get some nice pumps during workout - a proper pre-workout meal, and DSpark. Remember - you need to have the energy to train, and food is your source of energy. Then comes DSpark - a hella nice pre-workout supplement. It has no stims at all, and yet it gives me some nice raw energy and pumps. What I like the most about it, is that this energy is real energy, and not some sort of hyperactivity that stims will give you.

Top Bottom