Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

want more aggression

syntone

which is the best supplement that you recommend for aggression
really my main problem is I'll get to the gym and I'll start working out and just not have enough power and strength to push through my workouts
a buddy of mine says that he gets so hyped up that he punches walls

really my main problem is I'll get to the gym and I'll start working out and just not have enough power and strength to push through my workouts

if you want to be aggressive you need to boost your testosterone levels, try n2generate es 5 tabs ed for that

Both of you have it kinda skewed. Power and strength, esp in the gym, are not 100% linked to being aggressive. I'm powerful and strong cos I train for it vs needing to be 'angry'.

Here's what to do.

Don't think that way until you get to the actual working sets. Mine are less than most which is easier than needing to be that way for many sets.

It's also 'needed', so to speak, really only for the bigger harder exercises. Squats vs lateral raises for example

A mild test boost from a product like N2Generate taken an hour or so before the gym might help

Top Bottom