Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

want a killer idea on how to get take in more protein, CHEAP!

PerfectTemple

a fellow lifter gave me this idea. I mix 2/3 a cup of evaporated milk in my protein shakes. This is 16g, on top of 16g per 2 cups of skim milk, with 22g per scoop of protein. This total 54g per shake. And the evaporated milk will imporve the taste of any shake. I guarantee it!

You are also taking in a shitload of carbs by adding all that milk. Hope you are not trying to stay lean...

------------------
One Rep Past Death...

Hell yeah, I use evaporated milk in my shakes. It tastes sweeter or something, but is still good. I thought I was the only one who did this.

DOESN'T THIS CAUSE SOME SERIOUS GAZ???FART!FART!NOT TO MENTION A SERIOUS BLOAT.I ALSO AGREE W/ KINGSQUAT...HOPE YOU'RE NOT TRYING TO GET RIPPED W/ ALL THAT MILK SUGAR.

------------------
if you don't like it,get the fuck out!

Protein! Get in my belly!!

------------------
Backstage, '75 Olympia:

Serge Nubret, "I look like I can take you."

Arnold, "Keep looking."

i also do this .its a good idea,thanx for the hint
genetiking thats funny as shit
ph21

------------------
be careful of the toes you step on today,because they might be attached to the foot thats kicking your ass tomorrow

look at the can that shit is packed with callories. you'll get a milk belly instead of a beer belly.

Top Bottom