Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Want Aggression!!!

Spud

Im looking to get back that aggressive edge that I so possessed on D-bol. I dont expect to feel invincible like I did on D-bol, but I need some aggression to get my ass going in the gym. Im not a big fan of pro-hormones, so are there any other supps. out there to give me some rage? If not give me a list of pro-hormones as well.

Ephedrine/Caffeine.

Yohimbine HCL (oral or snorted).

Ephedrine/Caffeine and Yohimbine HCL.

Pro-Hormone's (yes, some of them do work, substance and administration dependant).

4-Diol (especially intra-nasal if you're only to seek aggression).

3-Alpha (DHT precursor).

5-Alpha-Androstanediol (DHT precursor, either oral or intra-nasal).

Spud said:
Im looking to get back that aggressive edge that I so possessed on D-bol. I dont expect to feel invincible like I did on D-bol, but I need some aggression to get my ass going in the gym. Im not a big fan of pro-hormones, so are there any other supps. out there to give me some rage? If not give me a list of pro-hormones as well.

HALO;)

supps side:

ECA
3 alpha
and im not sure what else

Thats funny you say that Thaibox, cause the main source of my rage comes from my EX girlfriend. :mad:

a girlfriend... rush hour traffic... standing in line at the post office... that stupid mother fucker who lives across the street from me... etc. etc. etc.

HALO & TREN BABY

H A L O & Tren = A wonderful feeling of agression! Always Remember: HALO IS YOUR FRIEND :wavey: TM

Top Bottom