Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wake Up People - Prohormones Dont Work

Comparison

Prohormones = "Cherry Bomb"
Anabolic Steroids = "Atom Bomb"

I think that's a fair comparison. But I think the only way you'll ever be able to comprehend that is to 'try both'.

RE:prohormones

The only prohormones that have worked for me were AST Research's. I stacked 5-Diol 250 and 19-Nor 250 with great results! Also 19-Nor 3-Andro was very effective as well! I just started a cycle of 4-Diol 250, so I'll post my results when I'm done.

Bah about testing positive for nor, its because there is no natural levels of nortest in the body, and thats what norandro breaks down to. I know the terms are a bit off but the way it works out, you'll fail for a norandro just about all the time. They may help a little but to pricey for the effect. If they were as effective as people say they'd be illegal by now. They carry more sides, and less good effects. I've used nor diols, 4ad, and andro. All that money should have been given to a worth cause like food or church.

Don't make such arrogant (or ignorant - take your choice) comments when you don't know what the hell you're talking about. :mad:

If you looked around here a bit more and read the comments by others who've used and had beneficial results from PH use prior to posting your 15th post, you wouldn't look like such a blatant idiot. Sorry for the flame, but it was called for.

Bottom line: some people have what they believe to be great results from PH use and others notice no gains. It's all per individual, so just because you didn't have a positive experience with them (if you've even tried) doesn't mean the "don't work".

My Preference

Prohormones = "Cherry Bomb"
Anabolic Steroids = "Atom Bomb"

I think that's a fair comparison. But I think the only way you'll ever be able to comprehend that is to 'try both'.

Personally I prefer the 'Atom Bomb'.

Does 4 Androsteneidiol lead to gyno and baldness or is it the safest effective prohormone? and in what doses George? Anybody?

elijah said:
They carry more sides, and less good effects. I've used nor diols, 4ad, and andro. All that money should have been given to a worth cause like food or church.

Considering androgens exert their effects, positive and negative, through the androgen receptor (estrogen & 5-AR activity aside), how do you propose this happens??

The "diones" have high conversion to estrogen, so they certainly could have more side effects, but the "diols" do not, unless they first convert to testosterone.

They also do not undergo 5-alpha reduction unless first converting to testosterone (or nandrolone for the 19-Nor variety).

So, it would seem, if you believe the enormous body of research in the literature, in regard to androgen physiology, that if they exerted negative effects, they would also be exerting positive effects to the same extent.

Real deal

Gee thats right iq and experience is obviously based only on the number of posts I have. Silly me for forgetting. It was late and didn't feel like finding a link figured most people would know what I"m talking about but here ya go buddy!

Apperantly you haven't read to much about the nor products, they conver to nortest/nandrolone. Which is a very effective product, thats why its a steroid. The amount of pro hormones you would have to ingest to get a decent amount of this however is incredible, and expensive, not to mention very hard on your body. Next the body does not naturally produce the chemical, in any amount. Hence when drug testing occurs ANY amount, even the miniscule amount cause by PH's make you fail. I've tried them myself, and saw good results while on them. Then I followed the same diet, no sups and wow, also good results. I would guess, for most of us, with normal test levels that PH's motivate people to look into their training/diet alot more than before thats where the good results come from.

To Par Deus, yes the diols are fairly safe, but if you read I mentiond plain andro also, and as I stated before the effect on the body to process all this, and the cost of the prohormones themselves is rather outragous when looked at as a whole. 4 AD topically is fairly good, very espensive for a good dosage though, and 1AD and Nor*diols are even more. I'd rather by some Flax oil, Glutamine, and good foods.

Perhaps I was a bit strong in calling them pointless. They are great motivation to work hard, which if thats what it takes for you then glad it works! Next they CAN be effective if you spend enough on quality product, and a quality delivery system. But from the prices of topical andros/nors/ oral 1 AD. You could construct a much better steroid cycle. Or even get inventive with some legal meds and get much better gains.

Re: Real deal

elijah said:
But from the prices of topical andros/nors/ oral 1 AD. You could construct a much better steroid cycle. Or even get inventive with some legal meds and get much better gains.

Of course, but prohormones are intended for those who cannot get the real thing or do not want to break the law.

I would like to hear your legal meds theories.

Top Bottom