Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

VPX Pulling the Plug on 1-Test!!!

I hate VPX more than any other company, even more than Muscletech. To me they are kings of scamming. Who really knows why their product got pulled, i'm glad it did get pulled btw.

And formula... I live about 5 min. from that store, massnutrition.com and i just purchased a few more bottles for my upcoming cycle. I'll have to see what i add into it.

VPX SUXS

These guys usually don't meet label claims anyway - I'll bet they had to pull it because the FDA was on to them using horse piss in there 1-test..

Re: VPX SUXS

PlateheadJim said:
These guys usually don't meet label claims anyway - I'll bet they had to pull it because the FDA was on to them using horse piss in there 1-test..

Actually, their 1-test did meet label claim. Problem is there were other goodies in their too

i do agree most of their stuff seems like bullshit.....but.....liquid clenbutrx is good shit!!!i took it for 1 month a saw great results and when i started i was lean. the problem is , once you get off it ,you crash like a sac of shit:(

Top Bottom