Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

vpx cex "creatine ethyl ester hci"

gjohnson5

1. Dosage
Creatine Monohydrate is 5 to 20 grams depending on loading phase
CEX is only 3 grams
2. Water soluable
Creatine monohydrate often does not dissolve. The CEX dissolved instantly in 16oz of water
3. Taste
Creatine Monohydrate powder has virtually no taste
The CEX taste is bad in my opinion
4. Pumps
Creatine Monohydrate is not a vasolidator. VPX Cex has an NO2 like vasolidator called Creatine Alpha Ketogularate. I have to admit with some simple dumbell excersizes , you can fell the muscle quite a bit after doing the excersize on this just in my little bit of testing.
5. Price
Creatine Monohydrate is cheap wereas this is around $30 a month. I'll spend the cash if it shows the results.

Things that I have left to prove or find information on:
1. Absorption -- Is CEE 100% absorbed as stated.
2. Muscle Growth --- I have to test the product to see if I get muscle growth. Considering I'm already around 260, I would be tickled if it did. I don't have much faith on this point.
3. Strength -- Thi is the main reason people take creatine so once again more testing over months of time.
4. Potency --- Is this product more potent (4:1) then creatine monohydrate. Testing will be needed to verify that.
5. Water Retention
No water retention with vpx (we'll see in a few months)
There is some water retention with monohydrate.

I will hold passing judgement until this bottle is atleast 1/2 gone.
Most people here who studied the product say that liked it so It may be worth a look.

Also found the main ingredient for cheat here http://www.vitaplusonline.net/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=433

Last edited by a moderator:
let us know how it works
i'm thinking that the most cost effective way to do it may be to use

micronized creatine
AAKG
R-ala

gjohnson5 said:
1. Dosage
Creatine Monohydrate is 5 to 20 grams depending on loading phase
CEX is only 3 grams
2. Water soluable
Creatine monohydrate often does not dissolve. The CEX dissolved instantly in 16oz of water
3. Taste
Creatine Monohydrate powder has virtually no taste
The CEX taste is bad in my opinion
4. Pumps
Creatine Monohydrate is not a vasolidator. VPX Cex has an NO2 like vasolidator called Creatine Alpha Ketogularate. I have to admit with some simple dumbell excersizes , you can fell the muscle quite a bit after doing the excersize on this just in my little bit of testing.
5. Price
Creatine Monohydrate is cheap wereas this is around $30 a month. I'll spend the cash if it shows the results.

Things that I have left to prove or find information on:
1. Absorption -- Is CEE 100% absorbed as stated.
2. Muscle Growth --- I have to test the product to see if I get muscle growth. Considering I'm already around 260, I would be tickled if it did. I don't have much faith on this point.
3. Strength -- Thi is the main reason people take creatine so once again more testing over months of time.
4. Potency --- Is this product more potent (4:1) then creatine monohydrate. Testing will be needed to verify that.
5. Water Retention
No water retention with vpx (we'll see in a few months)
There is some water retention with monohydrate.

I will hold passing judgement until this bottle is atleast 1/2 gone.
Most people here who studied the product say that liked it so It may be worth a look.

Also found the main ingredient for cheat here http://www.vitaplusonline.net/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=433

Getting back to that absorption issue. The product doesn't seem to be as effective if you mix it with protein powder or put it in some apple juice (I generally mix my drinks with apple juice , that or grape). Apply the same rules with creatine monohydrate and This should be a more effective supplement. Take standalone with water and water only, 30 minutes apart from other amino acids. I definitly felt more of a pump and my side laterals seemed more intense in the gym today then usual. To contradict myself, one guy wrote that his creatine absorbed better with grapefruit juice. I did see some information on pubmed about drug interactions with grapefruit juice. I may have to experiment with that as well. Since this product does not taste good , the grapefruit may overpower the taste of this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom