Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

VPX 4-test inject

Max0242

Is 400mg of 4-test (VPX 4-Test - 4-androstene-3, 17 Cypionate ester) too much to inject everyday for 25 days straight? I do have 6-OXO and was wondering if i should use it while on the ph cycle or after. I will also be injecting VPX's 1-Test (17-beta-hydroxy-5alpha-androst-ene-3-one Cypionate Ester - 500mg) as well as 400mg Ergopharm's 1-AD (1-androstene-3beta, 17beta-diol). Is this a powerful enough stack to need to take 6-OXO while on the ph's or do i just take it after the cycle (or when i see some negative side effects like puffy or itchy nipples (gyno)).

Thanks,
Max

Dude...while you're at it, go ahead an inject some penecillin for the massive infection you're gonna have about a day or two after your first injection. Also, invest in some Saw palmeto for the grapefruit prostate you're gonna get while on 1-AD.

A guy at the gym injected the same stuff. When he came back after his hospital stay, He often shows the enormous scars on the top of his ass that go down to the top of his legs. The scars are from the drainage cuts the doctor had to make to get rid of the infection.
Why don't you just go for the real thing. I guarantee it's cheaper!

Not tryin to be a dick, you might get by. Just don't do something like that for the sake of getting big.

be careful!!!

Max0242 said:
Is 400mg of 4-test (VPX 4-Test - 4-androstene-3, 17 Cypionate ester) too much to inject everyday for 25 days straight? I do have 6-OXO and was wondering if i should use it while on the ph cycle or after. I will also be injecting VPX's 1-Test (17-beta-hydroxy-5alpha-androst-ene-3-one Cypionate Ester - 500mg) as well as 400mg Ergopharm's 1-AD (1-androstene-3beta, 17beta-diol). Is this a powerful enough stack to need to take 6-OXO while on the ph's or do i just take it after the cycle (or when i see some negative side effects like puffy or itchy nipples (gyno)).

Thanks,
Max

yo dude, you are about to get flamed to the fullest for bringing up Ph's in this forum. BTW, what you are doing is absolutely nutsssss!!!

Re: Re: VPX 4-test inject

cbs said:

yo dude, you are about to get flamed to the fullest for bringing up Ph's in this forum. BTW, what you are doing is absolutely nutsssss!!!

Why is it nuts? I dont want to get flamed at all. My uncle did the same cycle and i was just wondering if it was too much. I have taken 1-AD before with Mag-10 on top of that and my prostate was fine. I did take saw palmetto too. I was also wondering how the guy got that scar...allregic reaction? I have taken all of the products before that I have mentioned up top...I have just never injected it before.

hold it here......u know pro hormones have some side effects too? u are still using needles ? why dont u just go with AAS? pro hormones are so shit once u try AAS

Re: Re: Re: VPX 4-test inject

Max0242 said:

Why is it nuts? I dont want to get flamed at all. My uncle did the same cycle and i was just wondering if it was too much. I have taken 1-AD before with Mag-10 on top of that and my prostate was fine. I did take saw palmetto too. I was also wondering how the guy got that scar...allregic reaction? I have taken all of the products before that I have mentioned up top...I have just never injected it before.

My thing is this...what works for your uncle may not for you. The risks outweighs the good. Like tiger said, you are better off trying AAS then PH's. I'm not trying to tell you what to do but bro, i have seen and read some horror stories. Good luck.

Bro...if you're gonna stick a needle on your ass you better use real juice....I did a cycle once of Super one plus (it's a topical gel) with good results. I gained 10 pounds of solid muscle. BUT those gains wher in 6 weeks and had sides similar to use i think about 500mg/week of test. At the third week my balls shrinked very hard, and at the end of the week 6 my back was full of acne. So if you use real juice you'll have probably the same sides, but 3 or 4 times the gains.

The only big advantage for proh is that they are legal. And at least in my case i'm tryin to find a source and i can't!!!!!...fuck!..I'm in south FL and don't have any clue or tip to where i cand find some vitamins....:p

i just dont see how because i am injecting myself I am all of a sudden at higher risk for sides. The absorbtion rate is better when injected thats why im doing it. I dont think its that its that risky seeing that ive taken all of the products before. The only thing im doing differently is injecting the 2cc's instead of taking it orally. I will take 6-OXO for the cycle length if necessary but i have experience with phs and i just need some advice for a new cycle. It just doesnt make sense to me that 400mg 4-test orally is going to be safer than 200mg 4-test injections.

Top Bottom