Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vp2 ???

NEWYORK104

Vp2 ???

Was just wondering if its even worth trying this product , or should i just stay with Optimum Nutrition whey protein?
AST is making huge claims about this product and it kind of caught my attention.Is it all hype?:confused:

Thanks for any advice....

I have taken VP2. It is one of the higher quality proteins out there. The question ultimately is how much of a difference does VP2 actually make versus a good, but lower quality protein like Optimum. I have taken both and in real world results, noticed no difference. In fact, because Optimum is so much cheaper, I find that my protein intake is actually higher because I am not so reluctant to use it in large quantities. Their claims make you paranoid that if you are not taking VP2, you are getting substantially less gains, but, surely, great physiques have been build before VP2 was ever around, so, take it with a grain of salt. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the advice Bros....

REML made some really good points there and definately gave me the answer that i needed....
Im just going to stay with optimum and save some money :)

Top Bottom