x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Vp2 ???

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Vp2 ??? within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: Was just wondering if its even worth trying this product , or should i just stay with Optimum Nutrition whey protein? AST is making huge claims about this product and it kind of caught my attention.Is it all hype?:confused: Thanks for any advice....

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: Vp2 ???

All Natural

Question Vp2 ???

Was just wondering if its even worth trying this product , or should i just stay with Optimum Nutrition whey protein?
    AST is making huge claims about this product and it kind of caught my attention.Is it all hype?

Thanks for any advice....

All Natural
    Never tried it personally, but I do trust Optimum products when it comes to label claims.

I have taken VP2. It is one of the higher quality proteins out there. The question ultimately is how much of a difference does VP2 actually make versus a good, but lower quality protein like Optimum. I have taken both and in real world results, noticed no difference. In fact, because Optimum is so much cheaper, I find that my protein intake is actually higher because I am not so reluctant to use it in large quantities. Their claims make you paranoid that if you are not taking VP2, you are getting substantially less gains, but, surely, great physiques have been build before VP2 was ever around, so, take it with a grain of salt. Hope this helps.

All Natural
    Thanks for the advice Bros....

REML made some really good points there and definately gave me the answer that i needed....
    Im just going to stay with optimum and save some money

Amateur Bodybuilder
    VP2 also has a real bad taste.

Good Broly
    One thing you guys can be sure about, is that VP2 meets label claims 100%.