Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Volumex Creatine arrived, now what?

Madd Hatter

"Uhh.... huh-heh, drink it Beavis"

I need to know if this plan is a good one:
Right now I'm thinking post-workout (w/ breakfast on off days), 5g each and every day (no loading). Too little? Too many days? With my protein shake? Mixed in water? NEED to be mixed with something else (I hate grape juice, and am a cheap bastard, so it'd be cool if I don't need to mix it with anything special)? The jug says to take it with simple carbs. Is my cereal and toast or protein shake enough for this or no? Thinking 6 weeks on, 2 weeks off. Anything else I should know or expect?

Those who take it pre workout, does it provide a boost for your workouts?

Personally, I get the flavored creatine because I'm not a big grape juice fan and its a bit more convenient for me to just add water than to need some type of fruit juice (water is much more readily available). Also, I take 5g of creatine about an hour before my workout and another 5g after the workout, and just 5g on off days. I've noticed a bit of a difference when taking it pre-workout instead of just post workout. I'm not sure if this is because the additional creatine supplied the much needed chemicals at the right time, or if my body could use the extra creatine because I'm kind of a big guy (6'2" 240). Either way, experiment with both ways, there probably won't be a major difference so don't worry about it too much.

I've taken it a couple days now, and no I'm not one of those dumbasses asking where my results are at, but I came across a source that says 8g of creatine is "maintenance". Well, I'm not loading, and was just gonna take 5g a day every day. I'm 6'2" 175lbs. Should I step up to 8g? If so, I think it'd take half pre half post on days I workout, other days all at once? Someone clue me in please.

Just try it bro, couldn't hurt expect you'll run out of creatine sooner so it'll be a little more expensive. If you make noticable gains with more 8grams then it should be worth the extra money...

Top Bottom