Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vitamins/Supps

ZacTargac

Hey guys been a member for a year and had a basic question That I would like answered by plats.

I was wondering if any basic multivitamin is good and if you should take any other vitamins along with it?

Also I use either musclemilk/pro nutrition whey protein as my protein source.

Me being tall/Somewhat lanky 6'0 175 I was wondering if having a shake in the morning/Postworkout/Late at night would be the way to go to ensure i get all the protein needed..

Thanks in advance.

Bro,

If you have your diet in check, you will not need to drink an excessive number of protein shakes. I would recommend staying away from most protein bars though, as they are usually packed with transfats and simple sugars. Check out some of the threads in Diet and Nutrition, and read some of Tom Venuto's publications on diet.

As far as vitamins go....
You will never get all of the vitamins and minerals that your body requires by diet alone. The soil here in the US has been completely leached of many critical nutrients by overfarming, so a good multi-vitamin is a must. I personally use Source Naturals Life Force multis, but GNC MEga Men is a good choice too.

Other supps that I use are: Glucosamine, Udo's Essential Oil blend, and a glutamine powder supplement.

Zig

Top Bottom