Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

vitamins and kidneys problems

felipe zein

My doctor told to stop taking multi v because it was causing kidneys problems, like excess of urine and kidney stones, do you think if I change my vitamin brand I will have the same issues? I just forgot to ask that to my doc and he is impossible to get on the phone,thank you.

PS: I'm on Tren doing my 3rd cycle now. Always keep high protein intake, no other supps just a mutil-v from the local store, nothing else beside my gear and pct stuff. But freaking kidney stones man!

Being obese, diets high in red meat, calcium, and salt and dehydration are the main risk factors for kidney stones.

Limit the amount of dairy and red meat in your diet, and watch your sodium intake. Also make sure to drink 5-6L of clean water per day, minimum. Remember that things like coffee are diuretics and don't count towards your water total.

If you suffered from kidney stones in the past, you would not want to supplement with a calcium supplement but you can still safely supplement with a good multivitamin supplement. Just don't take more then the recommended daily dosage. I am not sure what multivitamin you are using but I recommend the multi vitamin ruthless 3d from n2bm.com.

This isn't related to your question but your biggest problem is not using any support supplements with a test/tren cycle.

A test/tren cycle needs 3 main support supplements:
1. An AI like aromasin to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
2. An anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

Also keep an eye on caffeine intake. A lot of guys forget about this in regards to kidney stones. It is easy to consume too much when you have coffee in the AM, an energy drink later as a pick me up, and a pre workout that is high in caffeine.

I am not saying that is your issue specifically, just something to be aware of.

Remember that tren is a harsh compound too. It does some nasty things to your organs.

Top Bottom