Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

vitamins for circulation

wayne2

what is the best vitamin for circulation guys , I have been experiencing fatigue and numbness or loss of sensation in the hands and those are symptoms of bad circulation , if you can suggest me like a little stack of natural supplements to take it'll be highly appreciated, thank you.

you know actually it sounds like you are dealing with disk problems to me. when you have disk issues it will rub up on the nerves in your spine and go down your arms to your hands even. this is called a pinched nerve and is very common injury. it goes away after a few weeks without treatment but if you get physical therapy done it will help greatly avoid in the future

I would have it checked out by a doctor if you think you have circulation problems. You just want to make sure there are no heart issues.

Vitamin C is a direct precursor to nitric oxide production production and a great vitamin to take to increase blood flow but your problems sound like a possible iron and b12 deficiency.

I would book an appointment with your doctor and get yourself thoroughly checked out. Your symptoms certainly are not normal. Something could be seriously wrong.

Top Bottom