Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

vitamins & minerals

STEP OFF

which vitamins & minerals should be taken daily, and at what dosages? i'm asking this b/c my multi-vitamin is loaded with shit i've never heard of, and was thinking it would prolly be cheaper to get the essentials separatley in bulk. thanks

I'm taking Twinlabs Dual Tabs, I've found them to have the perfect ratio of vitamins and minerals with best quality. Much better than Centrum or Kirkland crap if you check the ingredients carefuly.

STEP OFF said:
which vitamins & minerals should be taken daily, and at what dosages? i'm asking this b/c my multi-vitamin is loaded with shit i've never heard of, and was thinking it would prolly be cheaper to get the essentials separatley in bulk. thanks
what "shit" might those be

i take proactive for me
3 times a day
and i sup with others
tryed the separate everything too bloody expensive

You'd better try a "good" multi instead of crappy brands sold at walmart

If you want to buy the nutrients separetly it will be a real mess since you'll need more than 30 caps/tabs (and it will certainly cost you much more)

Good brands are Twinlab, LEF, Solvaray, Solgar

often they will add in a lot of other imo extraneous ingredients to make the product appear more robust...these extra additions are often in relatively small amounts and thier inclusion is spurious...e.g. lipoic acid 10mg

I was always taking the Dual Tabs (for the past 2 years), but when Macro told me he was taking Dual Tabs too (a few months ago) that just made me feel even better with my choice.

Top Bottom