Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

vitamin and urine

Draxsler BOLYTY

what's up guys I started taking a different brand of vitamins and for some reason I started feeling some lower back discomfort and my urine looks darker, any idea what's the problem could be? thanks.

Certain vitamins such as vitamin C or riboflavin may cause a change in the color of urine and water soluble vitamins are flushed from your body on a daily basis because your body doesn't store them. If you're concerned about the color of your urine talk to your doctor.

Lower back problems should not correlate to your vitamins. Do you sit alot ? That could be the issue possibly.

You shouldn't experience anything like that from a multivitamin. I would stop using it and see if it goes away. You could have some type of infection too in your kidneys, bladder, etc. If it doesn't go away get to the doc so you can get some meds.

It's normal for your urine to be a darker color after taking a multivitamin. Your body is excreting the extra vitamins it doesn't need, which is giving your urine a darker color.

Perfectly normal.

Top Bottom