Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

vitamin k for bones and side effects

jimmyhiltons

I have been taking vitamin k for my bones and joints I feel better and pain is not as bad as a few months ago, but I heard too much vitamin k2 can cause kidney problems and liver problems, is this true?

N2Joint RX is definitely a good solution - it has a very complete ingredient profile, where you get the right dosages of all nutrients, making it unnecessary to use any other supplement. It works really great.

As for the vitamin K daily recommended dosage - 120 mcg is the right dosage for a male, and you should not exceed it.

Vitamin K is a fat soluble vitamin which can lead to toxicity if taken in excess. You are correct. You never want to mega dose fat soluble vitamins.

The fat soluble vitamins are A, D, E and K. You never want to use those vitamins in excess. Stick with the recommended dosages.

Stick to the daily recommended dose for any fat soluble vitamin. Some things you can look at running for joint health and repair are Nutrobal, Ostarine, n2jointrx, and fish oil.

Top Bottom