Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vitamin Injection

Zoongas

I have been reading/hearing about a vitamin/aromatherapy injection that is supposed to help with weight loss. Has anyone else heard/read about this, if so can you enlighten me a little with more details ?

Thanks
Z

No can do here Zoongas....but I will bump ya to the top for someone else to hopefully help ya :)

I can't see how vitamins would help with weight loss and I doubt injectables do much that orals don't. Best way to lose eight is aerobics. It raises your metabolism so you are always burning more calories. I don't think I have known a overweight person who truly spent serious time running or biking for months. Hope that helps but you probably knew already.

I have also heard of some vitamins being injected
but it was for people highly injured (in hospital)

but it is not worth trying for weight loss

Giving yourself a shot of vitamins is not going to make you lose weight...and I disagree w/ test boy.. aerobics is not your answer either...Start lifting some weights..eat clean..and do a little cardio and see where it takes you...Lifting is far more important than doing freakin aerobics!! lean mass is what boosts your metabolism...which is acquired through weight training not on your treadmill.

Injecting B12 is something my training partner is a firm believer in... He does diet, supplementation, training recommendations for many people in show preparation... Simply put, B vitamins help with the metabolization of proteins, carbs, and fats... so with some extra it might help speed up the process... Some don't believe this... but with as many people as he led to win shows, I am going to follow it for my next show. Hope this helps...

and I have also heard of a new injectable multivitamin that many bodybuilders are raving about.... there has got to be something behind all of this...

dieslgrl

Top Bottom