Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vitamin E explained

WolfpackAlpha

Elite Moderator
Administrator
Did you know Vitamin E is crucial to your health and well being? But how do you use Vitamin E in bodybuilding? This article explains the facts and myths of Vitamin E in bodybuilding use.

Vitamin E: https://www.evolutionary.org/vitamin-e/

vitamin-e-capsule.jpg

What an incredibly important vitamin. I am sure I get enough from diet but I have recently started taking N2JointRX so I know I am covered. I decided to run it as more of a preventative measure as I approach 40 years old in the next few years. Loving it so far.

Vitamin E is a potent anti-oxidant and something every bodybuilder should be supplementing with. Bodybuilders have higher free radicals because of their hard daily training which puts stress on their body.

Vitamin E is a fat soluble vitamin so make sure to take your vitamin E supplement with a meal that contains dietary fat in order for it to be absorbed. If you take vitamin E on an empty stomach, it will not be absorbed.

Rather then just take a vitamin E supplement, I would take a good quality multivitamin/mineral supplement. That way all your vitamin and mineral needs are met, not just vitamin E.

Vitamin-E is a very potent and strong anti-oxidant.

There is a big reason why people use it while running DNP - as rapid fatloss leads to a lot of free radicals floating in the body, vitamin E helps to clean it up.

Its a nice addition also when you run orals in your cycle.

Top Bottom