Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

vitamin D intake question

EdgarTennor

Hey guys I have problems absorbing calcium and the vitamin to help with this problem is vitamin D , I was wondering if it;s better to take the capsule or following a diet rich in vitamin, which way will your body process better, the only thing is that I was looking online I couldn't find many meals with a high content of vitamin D , mushrooms are on top, what would you recommend guys? caps or vitamin D diet? thank you.

You can either take it or just get some sunlight. I am in a pretty cold climate and notice a big difference once the sun starts coming out on my overall mood.

The best food sources of vitamin D are fatty fish, liver, egg yolks and grass fed butter/cheese.

It's very hard to get enough vitamin D through diet alone. If you live in a climate with limited sun exposure (like myself in Canada), then I strongly recommend taking a vitamin D supplement.

Vitamin D3 is better absorbed then Vitamin D2. I would take 1000iu of vitamin D3 daily. It's a fat soluble vitamin so make to take it with a meal that contains some dietary fat.

Top Bottom