Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vital Herbal Ashwagandha - Supplement for strength

Ezekiel12

Banned
[h=1]This is a supplements for strength : Vital Herbal Ashwagandha. A product which will keep you energetic through out the day and night. It also increase your stamina, boost your energy and an easier time getting going in the mornings. [/h] ashwagandha1.jpg

Lots of people love Ashwaghanda. How much did you pay for yours?

Question - I recall from my younger days that all you bodybuilder guys make tons of shakes from powders, right?

So why are you killing your checking account buying it like that? Why not buy yourself some powder and mix it in?

I can’t do the shakes myself tho unless it’s from a smoothie bar at the gym. I get tired of clumps and stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is another (best) supplement to use with it?

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Best for what? Strength?

I specialize in neuro-active supplements but a little NooIQ would enhance your mind like the roids do for your body (informally speaking… gotta keep reminding myself to avoid making “claims”). Most Americans also have a magnesium definitively BTW, so make sure you’re getting some of that one way or another.View attachment 140689

Note: there will be a small change to the formulation by the end of January. We’re going to replace phenylpiracetam with a combo of Noopept + Vitamin B12. Cheers.

Top Bottom