Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Very Impressed! (Another Power Chew Review)

PickMe69

Long time reader, decided that I've seen some good results over the past two years and figure I'll start posting...

I've been taking Assault, which was definately an upgrade from what I had before, and a very decent product, but I decided to swith it up with all the hype on this site to those PWO PowerChews.

Here's what I saw...

For one, my car is in the shop, but I needed to go to the gym! So.... I manned up and rode my bike and that HURT LIKE HELL! Hadn't rode the bike in 2 months and it was a 4 mile trek on some hilly roads with traffic...

So I get to the gym and my legs already feel done, so my initial thought was "I may go without squats today"... so I went and did my Incline Bench (currently in 5x5 workout), which I excelled on! Sweet!

So, I'm thinking, "To do squats, or not to do squats... that is the question", "Screw it! I'm doing squats!"... So I figure, well my legs are done, so I'll prob just do my first three sets and prob won't be able to do my last two heaviest sets... that's when all the sudden BOOM, second wind hit me, and I knocked out every set like a champ, even videoed my fifth set to post up (but unfortunately its not working :goof:)... After all that and then into a couple set of my Rows, I got hit by a THIRD WIND! And knocked out my Rows too, then went on to do some heavy Hammer Curls and Dips, which also felt great..... and then :insane: proceeded to ride back home!

Of course, I'm currently back home, where I'm tired as hell, but no apparent crash, though I did all that exercise and took the actual chews themselves about 3.5 hrs ago...

So that's my review... It's not like I wasn't on stims before, these are really just that good I guess, cause it worked, I'm actully really wanting to go outside and run some routes throwing football, but I know I need to rest so... Nap time! :eek:

EDIT: Also, shout out to Needto, bought them from his site on July 4th with the 25% off! Thanks boss!

Last edited:
Yes, best product in decades. I'm seriously thinking of applhying to be a distributor. I bet I could rent a table at my local swap meet and sell TONS of these like crazy every weekend. Lots fatties up in this joint. Maybe even do comic-cons, etc. conventions.

c

Needto - no problem man! If you keep pushing good products ill keep vocalizing it!

And that's funny man, haha, I may need to do the same at my college gym!

Little update: I ended up throwing football for another hour after posting and was able to sprint at full speed a couple times. When I laid down for my nap I didn't really feel I needed too but just having my eyes closed for a couple minutes I felt good again.... so pretty much, no crash, another bonus (especially for those of us that usually do morning workouts)

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Thinking about taking a couple before going out tonight! Haha, +1 to that superman feel

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

damn these sound like the real deal!

They are a product I have recently added to my supplement regimen to back off some other sugar drinks, etc. They have made a difference and I feel a lot better taking them without the hyped jitter hands shaking feel!

I work at my local PD here. I'm gonna give out a copule samples out of my own stash (dammit i'm greedy) next week. If it catches on, I could have whole PD's here in cali under my command lol.

c

Top Bottom