Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Versatility of D-Spark...

dylangemelli

I wanted to take a few moments to talk to you about D-Spark... This is an extremely versatile product that many of you may not know all of the facts on and I felt that it was pertinent for many of you guys to know what you may be missing out on...

I feel that the main draw to D-Spark is that there are THREE WAYS to effectively use D-Spark and they are all in a much different manner...

The first way would be to run it as a stand-alone muscle builder or as part of bridge in between cycles... An optimal way to run it for these types of cycles would be to take 2-3 tabs per day with food and make sure to spread it out evenly throughout the day... I feel that 3 tabs is the optimal dosage here... It will decrease estrogen, so only take 3 if you can tolerate a bit lower estrogen level... Make sure to take in plenty of protein and train for strength and size... I would highly recommend incorporating the supplement GEAR with this method to fully enhance muscle protein synthesis and get the most results you can get in the size aspect...

The second way to run D-Spark is as a non-stim PreWorkout... This method will provide bigger and tighter pumps in the gym as well as acting as a blood flow enhancer... The optimal way to dose this for this method would be to take 2-3 tabs 60-90 minutes before your workout... You will get a spike in testosterone with this product and a big increase in confidence while performing.

The third way to effectively utilize D-Spark is as an AI during a cycle or during Post Cycle Therapy... The optimal dose for this method is 4 to 5 tablets a day dependent upon the AI needs of the user... I would recommend starting at 4 and assessing from that point forward...

As you can see from the description above, D-Spark is effective in a multitude of ways as provides needs for many different scenarios and users... I stand by this product as being one of the most underrated supplements out there and one that is HIGHLY effective and definitely useful to all of you...

This can be bought at needtobuildmuscle.com... Use coupon code Dylan10 for 10%...

If you ever have any questions on how to utilize D-Spark, do not hesitate to pm me and I will be happy to answer your questions...

d-spark is going to be a staple as part of a SARMS cycle... It is absolutely the perfect match for that type of use... There is a small concern of gyno with osta, and although small, it has shown in users and a full AI is not necessary but a product like dspark, that provides protection for that AND gives that extra boost in strength and energy as well as DAA is absolutely ideal for a SARMS stack...

d-spark is going to be a staple as part of a SARMS cycle... It is absolutely the perfect match for that type of use... There is a small concern of gyno with osta, and although small, it has shown in users and a full AI is not necessary but a product like dspark, that provides protection for that AND gives that extra boost in strength and energy as well as DAA is absolutely ideal for a SARMS stack...

Exactly. Not only that, but Dspark will help offset the mild suppression properties of Ostarine over time as well

Top Bottom