Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vegan alternative to whey/animal protein?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can get away with no meat by utilizing yogurt, eggs, and other non direct animal protein found in beans and other dairy products.

i'm not a fan of tofu because of the GMO content and because soy is possibly catabolic due to increase in estrogen.

now your question if you can be a vegan and still be built like a freight train.. the answer is YES. but its not as easy. I was a vegan myself for 2 years and I was pretty damn muscular. but not everyone has the discipline I do to accomplish this

You have suddenly made me more excited than ever, as I was tired of hearing from various experts that vegan diet are extremely short on good proteins, can you please give me some pointers on kind of discipline you followed, especially work out and diet, what you took in your regular meals?

------------------------------------------
expatriate health insurance

You have suddenly made me more excited than ever, as I was tired of hearing from various experts that vegan diet are extremely short on good proteins, can you please give me some pointers on kind of discipline you followed, especially work out and diet, what you took in your regular meals?

------------------------------------------
expatriate health insurance

fruits, veggies obviously.

and then with carbs whole grain/spinach pasta.. fresh tomato sauce... lots of brown rice, lots of sweet potato's

my gf at the time was also in the lifestyle and she would make us broccolli with brown rice or spinach with brown rice for lunch everyday.

also i recommend buying a juicer and juicing the shit out of carrots, spinach, celery, and if you like spicy juice ginger as well.

there are tons of vegan restaurants you can visit and get ideas for meals as well as vegan cookbooks. i've never been a fan of tofu at all but to each his own.

90% vegan? what the fuck is that. either you are or you arent brah! you were a vegeterian in my book!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom