Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ON vanilla whey tastes like carboard with elmer's glue frosting

I buy 50lbs of vanilla at a time from allthewhey (tastes the same as ON)

key is I rarely mix with water. it'll take on teh flavor of whatever you mix it with, so go with orange juice, gatorade powder etc (any drink with enough sugar to make your fat ass even heftier)

string_bean00 said:
I buy 50lbs of vanilla at a time from allthewhey (tastes the same as ON)

key is I rarely mix with water. it'll take on teh flavor of whatever you mix it with, so go with orange juice, gatorade powder etc (any drink with enough sugar to make your fat ass even heftier)

you forgot to add....

must be on 250 mg's test pw minimum

btw stringy, did i tell you about my upcoming cycle? I know it'd put a smile on your face!!

calveless wonder said:
dickface, obviously you need to upgrade.

stop milking cows and makign your own

I've been using AST VP2 forever. it's great shit. expensive tho and I'm plowing down more shakes right now each day, so I wanted to try an alternative.

fagotszzz

i use ON sometimes, vanilla is a favorite. i use myoplex vanilla creme to cut it and it works wonders without adding too many carbs. I use either a 4:1 or 3:1 ratio.

call me fuckface one more time and i will fuck your face :)

KillahBee said:
I've been using AST VP2 forever. it's great shit. expensive tho and I'm plowing down more shakes right now each day, so I wanted to try an alternative.

fagotszzz

AST VP2? sounds like a fucking ferrari instead of a protein

Top Bottom