Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ON Vanilla Ice Cream

i dont find vanilla to be that bad
i got double choc at the moment i think its called, its fine

as already mentioned you want taste muscle milk or syntha 6

xrsist said:
i dont find vanilla to be that bad
i got double choc at the moment i think its called, its fine

as already mentioned you want taste muscle milk or syntha 6

Ya extreme choc milk aint bad...fuck muscle milk lol

syntha 6 mochaccino is bomb best tasting protein I've ever had, and I hate bsn. Its not gritty like muscle milk can be. But Dymatize Elite whey has some real good flavors too, and it mixes well.

lacoste said:
syntha 6 mochaccino is bomb best tasting protein I've ever had, and I hate bsn. Its not gritty like muscle milk can be. But Dymatize Elite whey has some real good flavors too, and it mixes well.

What flavor does your boyfriend like? :rainbow:

jk bro! lol

I started cracking up when I read this thread. The only flavor I tried up until last week was double choco, which is pretty good. So, like a putz, I decided to try a new flavor.

I took ON Vanilla Ice Cream it for the first time on Friday and if I didn't mix it myself, I would have sworn that a 300 pound woman with a goatee drank a six pack, ate 6 slices of pizza and proceeded to puke it into a cup.

Now I'm stuck with it for a while. I think I will go cookies and cream next time.

I don't know if it is just me, but I don't see the hype in ON's protein. I will admit it has been a few years 3-4 since I have had any, but it all tasted pretty awful. I bought it back then because I was a poor student, but even if I was poor now I would sacrifice something else to afford better tasting/quality stuff.

8and20 said:
if thick & creamy is what u want well then......lol

add myoplex vanilla. that shit is as thick as vanilla pudding & it tastes great. i think it has 11 grams of carbs. sometimes i will use 1 package per every 3-4 servings of my other stuff and mix it all up for the day.

u want taste go with muscle milk.

lol @ thick n creamy!

Top Bottom