Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vandyl sulfate prevents ketosis?

Enock

was reading though past archives on vandyl sulfate in the search. Someone mentioned that It may prevent the liver from realeasing its sugar. and since it stay full doesn't produce the enzymes needed to break down fat, my guess is that if you have no carbs and your not using fat then bye bye muscle and protein you eat. Anyway Just curious what the update is on this. looked on the net, didn't find any negative effects involving ketosis. Read alot how it is helpful but not really that much espeacially compared to ALA, I already have a large bottle, and I would like to take it even if its useless because it also has a good amount of calcium which is something I have trouble getting on a keto diet. So any news on it? good or bad?

Vanadyl sulfate directly activates the insulin receptor, and non-selectively, I may add (skeletal muscle, liver as well as adipocytes). Since one of insulin's functions is to remove ketones from the blood, halt ketosis, and increase glucose oxidation, then I would assume that VS would stop ketosis.

Also, you need at minimum 70-80mg per day to do anything, 100mg is better. A study did show that magnesium is synergistic with VS and allows for a reduction in dosage.

yes I was in ketosis and kept getting knocked out... VS was the reason for it ..... too bad i didn't realize sooner...

Damn thats probably why, gave up on my ketosis diet because after 5 days I still couldn't hit ketosis (was taking between 80-100mg a day of Vand), I did get the appetite blunt and also the fuck I suck at working out effect. mabe I will try it again sometime now realizing that it may have just been that supp from keeping me from reporting in.

Top Bottom