Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Valerian root

anthrax

MVP
EF VIP
I have used Valerian root to help get asleep

2 pills (500mg) 30min before bed
---> NO effect !

Does valerian help you ?
if so, what is the right dosage ?

even if you take a couple of pills (like 2g = 4* 500mg pill) ?

bro you know what knocks me out? 4 pills of Kava Kava w/ 9mcg of Melatonin and i'll be out in half an hour or 1 hour. Only problem is Melatonin is a hormone so i wouldn't use it consistently, but on occasion i do use it.

riskybizz007 said:
bro you know what knocks me out? 4 pills of Kava Kava w/ 9mcg of Melatonin and i'll be out in half an hour or 1 hour. Only problem is Melatonin is a hormone so i wouldn't use it consistently, but on occasion i do use it.
KAVA KAVA WAS JUST BANNED IN THE U K DUE TO DEATHS OF A FEW PEOPLE FROM LIVER PROBLEMS

riskybizz007,

you mean 9 mg of melatonin ?

it's a lot (the recommended dosage is 3mg)BTW I have used 3mg pill and it did just nothing

Sometimes, but not very often because I dont have any problem sleeping,,, I take 2000mg Concentrate Kava and 1000mg Valerian Root (Concentrated) gives me a nice mild buzz and then off to sleep... I would not recommend doing it all the time but after those extreme workouts it is sweet!!! Buy the way if someone knows where to get the concentrate versions of these I would like to know,,, It is very expensive at GNC>>>

Peace

What is the "concentration rate" ?
1000mg Valerian Root (Concentrated) = ??? regular Valerian root

Anthrax said:
riskybizz007,

you mean 9 mg of melatonin ?

it's a lot (the recommended dosage is 3mg)BTW I have used 3mg pill and it did just nothing

Just looked at the bottle of Melatonin. It's 3000mcg/pill so yes you're right, 3mg. But also stated on the bottle is the dose, which is b/w 3-9mg. 3mg does nothing, 6 you feel something, and 9 knocks me out.

Anthrax,

What is the dose on your Val Root? I believe the concentrate just has more mg per capsule.. I know the Kava (concentrate) at 1000mg = 4 (250mg) capsules so it is just a higher dose in one capsule... Have only found them at GNC so far...

Top Bottom