Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

USPLabs Jack3d!

Alright here's update to how Jack3d is working for me. I will be listing weights pushed...please don't laugh...seriously, I know I'm weak, but I am 6'2" and have a 6'9" wingspan so that's my defense.

Day 5- Today(saturday) was a volleyball tournament so no lifting. I will say this though, it was 95degrees, and we started at 8am and went till 7pm. I typically burn 4000 calories in that time between the sun and the sprinting and jumping in the sand. I usually start to bonk if I play 5 or more matches. Today when I got to 5 I bonked. So I took some Jack3d knowing that I had two more matches to play. 15 Min later (after a 1/4 scoop) It was like a second wind. Nothing overpowering no jitters. I was worried about that with the very few calories I can consume with out crashing I didn't want to have my energy go so high I crashed even sooner. I played the next to matches with incredible drive, and Thankfully was able to come out with the championship. So For you atheletes out there this product is far superior in that regard (focus, and just the right amount of energy, and mental clarity) than NO Xplode or NO Shotgun.

Day 6 (Today) So over the weekend I did a minor super quick carb load that I read in one of FUTURE'S posts called "Skiploading" I was super vascular on saturday morning and looked awesome but that soon went away from having to then again consume a crap load of water and carbs. Sunday's diet was like just one big cheat day. Today I took two scoops and then headed off to the gym. I knew Today was going to be a good day to lift cause I got a good pump just from walking from my truck to the gym entrance, which was about...oh...30ft.(on a sidenote. The "Itchy's" were really strong today annoying at times. had them all over my face, chest, and back. lasted for about 10min too.) Today was My Chest, Tri's, and Neck workout. (International chest day as I've heard someone else put it) after my second warm up set I felt a HUGE pump! I don't know if it was a now weeks filled body of Jack3d or some of that carbload over the weekend, but I was PUMPED, and JACK3D!!! Today's energy wasn't that calm mental focus, I mean it was there, but man did I have some aggression! OK SO PLEASE DON'T LAUGH I'M WEAK COMPARED TO EVERYONE ELSE ON HERE, but MY absolute rep max is like 205 at 8 reps. I know I know I'm a pussy, but with my reach it's tough to do bench and pull ups and stuff. Well today I got to 205and did it twelve times so I said screw it and went up and up and up. got 245 up 4 times!!! and that was 7 sets in! I did flat dumbell after that followed by Incline, incline dumbell, and then cable flys on my chest. I then moved on to Triceps. I have really small triceps, but they are really strong for their size...well I think they are. I mean I can bench 225 with both my hands together almost easier than normal bench grip. After 4 sets of V-bar presses my triceps were starting to lift off my body like a slow rising hot air balloon. It was pretty crazy. Same thing happened on my neck.

Needless to say I felt stronger and Buffer than when I was a stronger 225 and that was on Havok. When I was changing the Fullness, the Vascularity, blew me away! So much so I took a picture....yes I thought that was pretty duchey to do, but I looked awesome so I didn't care.

If this shit is this good, it makes me wonder what the shredder stack is going to do for me. I'm starting that here this week after I get all my PCT purchased. I'm so friggen pumped for that!!! I am also posting up a extensive log with pics, measurements, macros, and workout routine. If you guys could check that out and offer advice it would be greatly appreciated. I need to thank NEEDTO especially for help with the log and my goals! I sincerely hope you guys continue to do business with the guy cuase straight up, he's the shiz!
NOW GO BUY JACK3D!!!

Jack3d is the best shit I've taken pre-workout, followed by No3 Overload. I switch back and forth every 2 buckets. When I'm on Jack3d, after an hour in the gym, I feel like I want to do another 2 hours, but I know I can't overload my muscles. I cut down my time in between sets as well! I <3 Jack3d!

ok I went with just 2 scoops this time. I am much more pleased with the product this time. Liked it a lot better. I still think its taste like crap and its really kicking the fuck out of my ulcers but other then that its a good product.

I am going to make the product better and sell my own version bwaahahahahahahaaaaa

ok I went with just 2 scoops this time. I am much more pleased with the product this time. Liked it a lot better. I still think its taste like crap and its really kicking the fuck out of my ulcers but other then that its a good product.

I am going to make the product better and sell my own version bwaahahahahahahaaaaa

You bet your aas you better!!! Cause I will be all over that like a US Senator on a cheap whore!!!

jacked is INTENSE! better than amp02 in my opinion. my high lasts forever and i sweat my ass off. LOVE IT

Or you could just add bulk geranium to whatever pre workout product you desire and you will get similar effects to jacked. USP labs is a very shady company. If you ever have some time to kill, search the popular BB supplement forums for Prime. The owner of USPlabs will tell you anything to sell a product.

I just ordered Xtreme Formulations new pre workout Pump product Vengeance. It is stim free and contains no Arginine. I predict it will be one of the best products in it's class. I will let you guys know my take when it gets here :)

Here's the label. Tell me this isn't bad ass......

vengeancelabel.jpg

You can guys can keep all of your BS over caffeinated pump/dump products.

I have never felt pumps from a legal supplement Like I did today. Vengeance owns all.

Top Bottom