Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

USPLabs Jack3d!

Good to hear you didn't go the way of the Buffalo and almost die froma 3 1/4 scoops on your first shot:)

So I jumped on this band wagon, picked some up this morning did one scoop and felt good, no shakes or jitters, didn't make my stomach ill like plasmajet did.

Workout was very good and focused, I like the product after the first use, but I also liked plasmajet the first time too. I'll give it a few more days but so far so good. Pumps were good, nothing insane but I only did one scoop

i did 1 scoop couple days and then went straight to three. it makes me feel like i have a good buzz. good concentration while working out and sick pumps, i never get the crash

You fuckers are about to make me try this stuff. ill buy it from gnc, just in case I dont like it, ill take the shit back.

Ya I will try it again at 1.5 sccops. See if that is better. It still taste like dick and lemon pine-sol though.

mix with orange juice and it takes fine, plus u get the extra kick from the o.j.

Heading over to Vitamin Shoppe for mine tomorrow! Want to use it immediately, can't wait for shipping. ran out of AMP 02 and I am not sure I am going to buy more (if ever available) - still may try lipostim 3

I was going to stack Jacked w/ NO-Xplode (I have a REALLY high stim tolerance!) but can only afford the Jacked because I had to give some big GREEN guy:evil: all my $$ this week and I have to send him more next week!:D

S

Heading over to Vitamin Shoppe for mine tomorrow! Want to use it immediately, can't wait for shipping. ran out of AMP 02 and I am not sure I am going to buy more (if ever available) - still may try lipostim 3

I was going to stack Jacked w/ NO-Xplode (I have a REALLY high stim tolerance!) but can only afford the Jacked because I had to give some big GREEN guy:evil: all my $$ this week and I have to send him more next week!:D

S

I think you will like it. I did 2 scoops the other day when I did back and felt great. I annoyed the hell out of my wife before I went to the gym, kept walking around the kitchen saying " I feel f*cking jacked...I just took my jacked and feel f*ckin jacked"

I think you will like it. I did 2 scoops the other day when I did back and felt great. I annoyed the hell out of my wife before I went to the gym, kept walking around the kitchen saying " I feel f*cking jacked...I just took my jacked and feel f*ckin jacked"

LMAO that's awesome. I just sit at my computer and go through a much more intense air drum session listening to tool. I think it might have cannabis in it cause I'm much more paranoid on it. I'm constantly calling old people out at the gym who are eyeballin me...

Top Bottom