Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

USPLabs Jack3d!

lol...jacked keeps me wired for a few hours than i crash. but im dealing with it until i can get my hands on more amp02

all jacked did for me was give me one of the headaches ever. no joke tryeed to suck it up and workout but couldn't mak it thru my workout

Bro I did not get to sleep till like 6am. I wake back up at 9am and I still felt like I was going to have a heart attack. That stuff is poison. I have just now finely started to feel normal again.

Anyone who wants the rest of mine can have it. I mean it to.

Damn, Sorry Needto. I shouldn't have posted this thread. I feel pretty bad it jacked you up man. Seriously I'm hopin you'll be ok.

Damn, Sorry Needto. I shouldn't have posted this thread. I feel pretty bad it jacked you up man. Seriously I'm hopin you'll be ok.

Well I have to say it may be my own damn fault to. I mean the label said in huge letters. (DO NOT TAKE A FULL DOSE IF ITS YOUR FIRST TIME USING THE PRODUCT) Me of course though hey I have tried hundreds of products like this. I will be fine wtf I will take the full 3 scoops. Hell I even had a evil grin on my face as a dumped about 1/4 scoop extra. Ya know just to prove I was a bad ass.

Well I made it out alive, but that was a trip. Maybe I should try 1 1/2 scoop next time. Ha look at me like a drug addict. First I say never again now I am thinking wtf maybe just a little.

No really I am done with this jacked shit. Its not for me.

Toushe sir toushe...Yes, no Pun inteded...didn't notice that before. My bad. Main thing is you're going to be ok, just don't squash me!

I forgot to post this.
Today was day 4 on Jack3d.
2 scoops consumed
Back and Bi's and Neck
Damn Good Pumps
no jitters
tingly itching feeling lasted a little longer . Located on Ears, forhead, triceps, and even the ass.....kinda wierd
Lot's of Drive to do a very controlled high high rep workout today with minimal rest to really deplete the muscles of carb stores.
Awesome workout with no crash.

So I jumped on this band wagon, picked some up this morning did one scoop and felt good, no shakes or jitters, didn't make my stomach ill like plasmajet did.

Workout was very good and focused, I like the product after the first use, but I also liked plasmajet the first time too. I'll give it a few more days but so far so good. Pumps were good, nothing insane but I only did one scoop

Top Bottom