Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

USPLabs Jack3d!

taste= As I forced this shit down the thought came to mind "hmmm sweaty dick mixed with lemon pine-sol" Wanted to gag but forced it down

:FRlol:LMAO:FRlol:, NeedTo!! Damn, that is funny as hell!!:D

For me am02 as of right now. I liked it better. Not to say others are not going to like the jacked product.

What's the significance of the CEE in Amp02 instead of MCC?
Or even mono. I notice most NO2 products use CEE.. is there something special about it thats good for this?

What's the significance of the CEE in Amp02 instead of MCC?
Or even mono. I notice most NO2 products use CEE.. is there something special about it thats good for this?

less stomach discomfort for one. Higher absorption rate of over all chemicals. They mix better.

ok so needto is up at 430 am still. Anyone want to take a guess why needto is still up at 430 am and has not gotten any sleep? O I don't know maybe because this god damn jacked shit has got me going a mile a min. My gut feels weird as shit like I am hungry but I know I am not. I have tried to sleep like 10 times but its not going to happen and I am all out of need2sleep. I still feel like I am going to have a heart attack and its been like 15 hours now I think.

WTF Never again.

all jacked did for me was give me one of the headaches ever. no joke tryeed to suck it up and workout but couldn't mak it thru my workout

Top Bottom