Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

USPLabs Jack3d!

Ding! Ding! Ding! Geranium + Caffeine = jacked

You can buy 200 25mg 1,3-dimethylamylamine (geranium oil) for $25. 100 200mg caffeine pills for $5. Take 50mg of geranium and 200mg of caffeine with a liter of water and some simple carbs pre workout. This will blow almost any pre workout away as far as energy and focus. Eat some complex carbs and do some high rep training and you will catch a pump. You guys should get smart with your dollar and stop paying the Weider tax :)

Thanks for sharing that quick tip. Will definitely give that a whirl.

Today being day #3 on Jack3d, I woke up with a pump already going! Ate some oats and some eggs downed 1.5 scoops, and listened to some tool.
15min later the tingling followed by a shitload of energy. That then soon subsided and was replaced by lots and lots of drive.
Today was cool cause I got a really good pump in my chest and Triceps. Stuff seems to be working nice, and the cotton mouth no longer is there.
Good Good Stuff!

OK my first review of this product.

taste= As I forced this shit down the thought came to mind "hmmm sweaty dick mixed with lemon pine-sol" Wanted to gag but forced it down.
work out. Pretty good pumps but nothing major. I can tell its got a lot of energy boosting caffeine and shit going on. I do not like it. I like a nice clean energy feel with a great pump. This product gives me a shitty sketched out to much caffeine with ok pumps feeling. Now I am sitting here wishing the damn fucking sketched out jittery bullshit feeling would go the hell away but I am stuck with it.

If you are looking for a crack like product this would be perfect. If you are looking for a NO2 product to do what it should do (give a good energy feel with fantasic pumps) I give the product a meh 4+ maybe a 5.

May overall opinion so far. I hate it, and I know I am going to crash from this crap later too. I can't believe I paid for this crap. I could have got a bottle of am02 from omega for free. If I wanted the cracked out feeling I would have had him throw in some of his lipoflam or lipostim.

taste= As I forced this shit down the thought came to mind "hmmm sweaty dick mixed with lemon pine-sol" Wanted to gag but forced it down.
work out. Pretty good pumps but nothing major. I can tell its got a lot of energy boosting caffeine and shit going on. I do not like it. I like a nice clean energy feel with a great pump. This product gives me a shitty sketched out to much caffeine with ok pumps feeling. Now I am sitting here wishing the damn fucking sketched out jittery bullshit feeling would go the hell away but I am stuck with it.

If you are looking for a crack like product this would be perfect. If you are looking for a NO2 product to do what it should do (give a good energy feel with fantasic pumps) I give the product a meh 4+ maybe a 5.

May overall opinion so far. I hate it, and I know I am going to crash from this crap later too. I can't believe I paid for this crap. I could have got a bottle of am02 from omega for free. If I wanted the cracked out feeling I would have had him throw in some of his lipoflam or lipostim.

I'll buy whatever you got left off u:evil:

You sellin crack pipes now too!!!!????!!!! Just pullin your leg :) Dude sorry to hear that
so like a four outta ten huh?...since I love it! you're sayin when I get some AMP02 I will go to sleep everynight with the bottle gently nestled under my cheek and arms ready to smell the sweet sweet smell of weight machine Domination the next morning huh?

Top Bottom