Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

USPLabs Jack3d!

I like that ingredient list for sure. It does have caffeine, so not totally stim free... I like a lot of that list for sure... Why did they drop the AAKG though. I've found the AAKG to be really beneficial to pumps for me.

Arginine supplementation = Fail

Every arginine based pre workout I have used has eventually led to diminishing gains. They work for a few doses than nothing and I have to cycle off. Even the world famous Amp02 lol. XF purposly left the Arginine out of this product. The ARAsyn (Arachiodonic Acid) and the citruline malate are the main pump factors here and the pumps will only get better with repeated use unlike other NO2 products.

The caffeine is minimal. I beleive it is listed because it's in the green coffee extract.

Arginine supplementation = Fail

Every arginine based pre workout I have used has eventually led to diminishing gains. They work for a few doses than nothing and I have to cycle off. Even the world famous Amp02 lol. XF purposly left the Arginine out of this product. The ARAsyn (Arachiodonic Acid) and the citruline malate are the main pump factors here and the pumps will only get better with repeated use unlike other NO2 products.

The caffeine is minimal. I beleive it is listed because it's in the green coffee extract.

those pills or caps, i'm too lazy to search

i will try this jack3d. I'm giving up on Amp02, NO xplode sucks, hopefully it will be good.

Interested to see how that product works for you southern, i'll watch for an update. :)

I'm going to see if I can find some Geranium locally to stack with my Bulldose Extreme, see how that works.
It's only got very little caffeine in it, will the geranium still work? I don't really like products that rely on caffeine for energy since I need to take so much of it for it to do anything. For energy I like products that give a more naturally feeling energy, sustained without the crash.

It's a Pre/intra workout drink. I posted the label on the second page. It just came out yesterday. Hopefully mine will be here Friday :evil:

Will it cause the explosive diarrhea that is so common with SuperDump250 and NoExplode .You know,the liquid defacation that is so forceful you have to hold onto the toilet seat to avoid liftoff.Just kills a good workout dancing the backdoor trot to the nearest bathroom.

Will it cause the explosive diarrhea that is so common with SuperDump250 and NoExplode .You know,the liquid defacation that is so forceful you have to hold onto the toilet seat to avoid liftoff.Just kills a good workout dancing the backdoor trot to the nearest bathroom.

fuckin lol. all stims do that to me. i have to wait 30 min until i go to the gym to avoid any splattering of the gym equipment.

Fuck I hope not. The magnesium content is not too high. Mag and Arginine are like laxatives. Nothing worse than a limit set of squats or deads and you are holding back a turtle head mid set. One of the main reasons I hate most NO2 supps.

Man, I don't get explosive with it, but all Pre workouts make me have a pre workout deuce. Maybe that's just me.

As Far as energy GAWD that's why I really like this one, It's there but in no way am I all jittered out.

SO here is an update as to day #2 Use.

Consumed 2 scoops today = 10g
15min after consuming still got that itchy tingling that soon went away. Today's energy was alot different It went from here comes the mother F&*(ing train to Kind of Fedor Emeliananko drive. I was a lot more calm but with a shiz load of Drive. I felt the reps I was gettin out was all me and not a supplement. Which, I really liked.

I have a completely shot left knee bone on bone 80yr olds knee. I cant do shit on it. Today I was able to do Cleans and Squats not only did I do them but substantially much more sets and weight than I am able to do with the use of painkillers.

The pump today was great, not amazing, but great. I did Shoulders and Neck today and I loved the feeling. I again did alot more weight and sets than used to.

I still recommend this product.

Top Bottom