Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

USPLabs Jack3d!

amp and jack3d are my two favorite no2 products...i rotate them back and forth. I actually just finished my jack3d drink when i saw this post !!!!! :p

Ding! Ding! Ding! Geranium + Caffeine = jacked

You can buy 200 25mg 1,3-dimethylamylamine (geranium oil) for $25. 100 200mg caffeine pills for $5. Take 50mg of geranium and 200mg of caffeine with a liter of water and some simple carbs pre workout. This will blow almost any pre workout away as far as energy and focus. Eat some complex carbs and do some high rep training and you will catch a pump. You guys should get smart with your dollar and stop paying the Weider tax :)

where do you buy geranium oil?

Ding! Ding! Ding! Geranium + Caffeine = jacked

You can buy 200 25mg 1,3-dimethylamylamine (geranium oil) for $25. 100 200mg caffeine pills for $5. Take 50mg of geranium and 200mg of caffeine with a liter of water and some simple carbs pre workout. This will blow almost any pre workout away as far as energy and focus. Eat some complex carbs and do some high rep training and you will catch a pump. You guys should get smart with your dollar and stop paying the Weider tax :)

Yeah, but jacked also has creatine mono, beta alanine, aakg, theophylline, and shizandrol... I priced it out to make my own and i could have saved a couple bucks... But you can get the jacked for $21 online.

I've found it best to mix things up a bit when it comes to preworkout supps.

Lately I have been using plasma jet as my base... I like the plasmajet because it is time released and the pumps stay a long while...

Then I'll mix it up some days take jacked, some days take no-xplode, some days take a combo of the two... Its kept me from getting used to it.

It's best to take the preworkout supps an hour after your preworkout meal, or right with it...

Then I sip on big blast during my workouts.

Yeah it ain't cheap to do this... But I am cutting and it's important for me to keep my workouts highly productive and intense. The pumps keep me feeling full and dense throughout the day... That's mentally important to me when strict cutting. Especially now that all my daily carbs are before, during, and directly after my workouts... I fell good throughout the day and stay feeling and looking good... When previously running the same diet/training routine would have kept me flat, unerergized, and unenthusiastic about cutting.

Yeah, but jacked also has creatine mono, beta alanine, aakg, theophylline, and shizandrol... I priced it out to make my own and i could have saved a couple bucks... But you can get the jacked for $21 online.

I've found it best to mix things up a bit when it comes to preworkout supps.

Lately I have been using plasma jet as my base... I like the plasmajet because it is time released and the pumps stay a long while...

Then I'll mix it up some days take jacked, some days take no-xplode, some days take a combo of the two... Its kept me from getting used to it.

It's best to take the preworkout supps an hour after your preworkout meal, or right with it...

Then I sip on big blast during my workouts.

Yeah it ain't cheap to do this... But I am cutting and it's important for me to keep my workouts highly productive and intense. The pumps keep me feeling full and dense throughout the day... That's mentally important to me when strict cutting. Especially now that all my daily carbs are before, during, and directly after my workouts... I fell good throughout the day and stay feeling and looking good... When previously running the same diet/training routine would have kept me flat, unerergized, and unenthusiastic about cutting.

Or you could just add bulk geranium to whatever pre workout product you desire and you will get similar effects to jacked. USP labs is a very shady company. If you ever have some time to kill, search the popular BB supplement forums for Prime. The owner of USPlabs will tell you anything to sell a product.

I just ordered Xtreme Formulations new pre workout Pump product Vengeance. It is stim free and contains no Arginine. I predict it will be one of the best products in it's class. I will let you guys know my take when it gets here :)

Here's the label. Tell me this isn't bad ass......

vengeancelabel.jpg

It would be a lot easier if I could get my hands on more amp02. Got 1 bottle left, hopefully things will be straight with them soon. If not I might have to try jacked. Thanks for the review.

Or you could just add bulk geranium to whatever pre workout product you desire and you will get similar effects to jacked. USP labs is a very shady company. If you ever have some time to kill, search the popular BB supplement forums for Prime. The owner of USPlabs will tell you anything to sell a product.

I just ordered Xtreme Formulations new pre workout Pump product Vengeance. It is stim free and contains no Arginine. I predict it will be one of the best products in it's class. I will let you guys know my take when it gets here :)

Here's the label. Tell me this isn't bad ass......

vengeancelabel.jpg

I like that ingredient list for sure. It does have caffeine, so not totally stim free... I like a lot of that list for sure... Why did they drop the AAKG though. I've found the AAKG to be really beneficial to pumps for me.

haha. Didn't mean to get all technical.

I guess what I find curious, is there are so many NO2 Products, and for the most part, a lot of them only have minor differences yet people say so many different things about them.

To be honest, looking at the ingredient profile for Jack3d it doesn't look very impressive. At least not so much as others that put everything they can think of in it, yet this one seems to be working wonders. Just wondering what they did so different with it.

I think that's why it's great, NO FREAKING FILLERS!!! Just the stuff you need none of the crap you don't...just look at anything MUSCLETECH and you'll know what I mean...F'ing label is long as Atlas Shrugged...

I'll have to give the plasma jet a go for sure, V12 for me gave the best pumps ever I would feel it the next morning 24hrs later!!! Hopefully grab some amp too and rotate the three. I just bought Jack3d cause I haven't taken any supps other than like cla and glucosamine for like 8 months so....I could have probably just sniffed glue and I would get crazy high!

Top Bottom