Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

USPLabs Jack3d!

Betcha' they bust out a couple 6 packs and throw some darts..come up with some good names :)

hahahahaha I've never drank but boy have I seen some phunny shit go down when people do. HEY NEEDTO I'M A SEVERE ADHD PERSON HENCE RICKOCHET, SO IF YOU NEED IDEAS ON NAMES I COULD COME UP WITH SOME REAL DOOSYS!!!

need2bang!!! thats a badass idea!!!!!!!!!!!! DO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. than we can all kill that shit, lol.

Damn NEED2 How's anybody else gonna make it in the supp biz if you got all the cool names and bestest shi already!?!?...well except for ass lightning of course hahaha

That will be most awesome...I still have some jack3d left, hopefully when I'm done need2's stuff is ready to roll. For some reason Vengeance also tore my stomach up...dont know why, only took one scoop this morning, Jack3d or amp didnt do that and I took max doses.

This happens to me when I take NO Xplode. Could be due to the sensitivity you have to caffeine combined with all the other ingredients.

Holy hell word to the wise:

Make damn sure the gym is open before taking this! I'm sitting at my house bout to go insane my skin is crawling and my eyes are bugging the F out. Not cool!

Top Bottom