Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

USPLabs Jack3d!

Tell me about it now!!!

Well..... It tasted good, it didn't make me shit mid workout like most other NO2 products, it did not make me feel like a crazed meth addict, I did not crash mid workout, and I seriously got the best pump I have ever had from a non-hormonal supplement. Seriously.

My first impression is I am blown away. It is not like jack3d in that in amps you out like a tweaker. Very clean energy. No RUSH like most over-caffeinated products. You can not "Placebo effect" skin tight pumps and vascularity, but I will update though just in case :)

Yeah man please do! Jack3d is working awesome for me but the pumps just aren't quite there. I'm sure the Beastdrol will fix that but I would like to get my hands on some vengeance when i'm out of my "meth" :)

Yeah man please do! Jack3d is working awesome for me but the pumps just aren't quite there. I'm sure the Beastdrol will fix that but I would like to get my hands on some vengeance when i'm out of my "meth" :)

lol@the meth

I can already say that Vengeance would be too much on cycle. It would be perfect in pct imo.

Good To know man! Southernlord I know you're a busy guy but if you get a moment I have a new Shredder Stack I'm starting soon. I've started a thread and haven't got much feedback positive or negative. I just want to make sure I'm starting on the right foot. Like with " can already say that Vengeance would be too much on cycle. It would be perfect in pct imo" is really good to know! I was hopin you could chime in on it when you get a chance. Thanks dude. So should I cut out the Jack3d while I'm on Beast?

Well..... It tasted good, it didn't make me shit mid workout like most other NO2 products, it did not make me feel like a crazed meth addict, I did not crash mid workout, and I seriously got the best pump I have ever had from a non-hormonal supplement. Seriously.

My first impression is I am blown away. It is not like jack3d in that in amps you out like a tweaker. Very clean energy. No RUSH like most over-caffeinated products. You can not "Placebo effect" skin tight pumps and vascularity, but I will update though just in case :)

hey geighness! Does it have some caffine in it? I like to be a lil stimmed. Just not out of my gord.

hey geighness! Does it have some caffine in it? I like to be a lil stimmed. Just not out of my gord.

Yes lover. It has some caffeine. It is listed last in the prop blend, so I'm sure there is not a lot. You could always pop one of those 200mg caffeine pills pre workout.

I will update with tomorrows workout. I will be doing some walking lunges and the "quad pump" is the true test of NO2 supp effectiveness.

Talk about a quad pump! Last night I played basketball for two hours(sidenote: Phentermine at 18.5mg pre basketball is the best thing ever) So I did not want to do legs today. I took three scoops today of Jack3d. I was able to bust out 4sets of 20reps at 225 then eventually eight repd almost 400 on squat! I was blown away. I got F'ing light headed and had to take like five min inbetween squats but good moses did my legs feel it!!! Also did some hamstrings and cavs and shoulder work. I bonked though.. No crash just couldn't lift anymore. Let me know how that vengeance is though!

Top Bottom