Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Usnic Acid Results

Any negative sides? I really want to try this stuff but damn it seems risky. When are you going to take a BF% measurement?

oxjunkie said:
Any negative sides? I really want to try this stuff but damn it seems risky. When are you going to take a BF% measurement?

Day 12: I've only lost an additional 1 pound??? It seems as if the UA's effects are diminishing. I've already "upped" my dosage to 1,500/mg. I'm NOT going any higher! My body temp is still moderately high (99.7') which isn't that high. I just "feel" the heat moreso than the thermometer would illustrate.

I'll be out of town for 4 days.....I'll report when I get back!

Im using only 400mg per day, and Im really feeling it. It makes me wonder if these people who are using over a gram a day are really trying with their diet and exercise. i;ll post weight changes later today for the first week.

That's it pretty much it folks! I'm locked at 7 pounds of water/fat-loss. I'd say I lost .5% of pure body fat, the rest being water. I definitely do feel leaner then when I began..more than the minimal loss of BF would reflect.

Today was day 14 and I'm finished with this stuff! I'm NOT going to do the 3 weeks as I originally planned!

Beginning Results:
Stats: 5'11, 195 and 9.5 % body fat
Start date: 5/19/02
Beginning dosage: 500 mg/day
Goal: to lose 2 % body fat in 3 weeks based on UA alone!
Changes in diet: None (except mild 300 calorie drop overall)
Changes in work-out: none

Ending Results:
Stats: 5'11, 187 and 9% body fat
END Date: 6/2/02
Ending dosage: 1,500 mg/day
Changes in diet: None (except mild 300 calorie drop overall)
Changes in work-out: none

I would score the UA approximately a 65% out of 100%. I feel as if the product could have been more researched somehow, I would have been more inclined to "up" the dosages for more effects. Maybe??!! I was to scared of the potential side effects!
I did NOT see many additonial benefits from upping my dosage anyway! (Read on)

I also feel that next time (and YES, there will be a next time) I will include ECA/NYC with decreased amount of UA to more closely "mimic" the effects of Lipokinetics which contained only 100 mg of UA.

I feel that (from based upon my experience alone) that UA's effects were immediate yet not very long lasting. By this....I mean the first week's results were far more superior to the second week's. I even "upped" the dosage of UA the second week.

I feel that (from based upon my experience alone) that the higher amounts of UA do not equate to higher amounts of body-fat being lost.

I feel that (from based upon my experience alone) that it was the "marriage" of ingredients that were in the product Lipokinetics that synergistically yielded such fat burning effects such as the ones many of you experienced (as well as myself) and NOT merely the UA.

For any other ?'s on my UA experience...please post them here so everyone else can learn.

Thanks brutha's for all the support.

:fro:

Last edited:
This is a repost, as I added an unnecessary additional thread before

I am using usnic acid to burn the bulk of my excess fat before moving into a slower cut. I figure catabolism isn't as much of an issue until bf gets very low, and I believe clen (which I will use later) is more anti-catabolic than usnic.

Well, day 1 I started using it at 500mg/day split into 4 doses (200mg, 100mg*3). That worked a little bit.

Then day 2 I switched to 600mg/day (yesterday). That worked better, but not as well as I wanted.

Today (day 3) I took 500mg so far, and I added EC(20/200 3X/day). I feel like a coil in a toaster oven, and it is not uncomfortable. It kind of feels good and therapeutic, like the heat is being created externally! I will take 200mg more this evening after lifting.

Lesson? Take usnic acid with ECA! ECA mobilies fat and helps muscle cells burn fat instead of carbs. Usnic acid decreases the efficiency of fat metabolism, causing the body to burn more! ECA allows this and is synnergistic, as far as I can tell so far.

I will continue to update this as weeks go on. I am doing a carbohydrate cycling diet with 3.5 days 50g carbs and >50% caloric deficit while lifting light for glycogen depletion, followed by 3.5 days of almost maintenance high carbs low fat and lifing heavy. Check this AMAZING diet out at: http://boards.elitefitness.com/foru...threadid=147840

This usnic shit is good, and don't disrespect it, since it WILL heat you up! I'm getting hotter by the second, and it is freakin' freezing in this air conditioned office building!

By the way I am currently 10% bf. I plan to use usnic to cut about 1-2% then switch to using bromocriptine to bring my metabolism up again. Then I will switch into a non-cyclical diet that is *very* high protein, low fat and moderate carbs with clenbuterol and tiratricol(a.k.a. Triac, Triacana, ThyroActivator) for 2 weeks, followed by ECA then switch back to bromocriptine to maintain.

BTW bromocriptine helps to *maintain* low bodyfat and it acts similarly to leptin... it is almost like leptin replacement therapy (I don't do it to reduce prolactin).

I definately agree with plornive
i took usnic acid alone, with an nyc and with eca
alone wasnt bad, nyc was better cause of the caffeine in it but the eca produced the best results and i wasnt as tired on it
my next stint with usnic acid will be with an EC stack

Thanks Plo & Q.S.

I really apprecitate your feedback because I definitely am interested in the "benefits" one can obtain from using UA, I just failed to realize that the addtition of ECA/NYC would make such a great difference.

I'll give it whirl next time this way.

Top Bottom