Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using Sugars, Caffine, Stimulants Etc. Before Workout

tryingtogetbig

first off let me state that i am an amature body builder and advice from the Pros would be greatly appriciated. Ive used stimulants and sugar free energy drinks for a few years and i seem to be losing stamina unless using theml. So through a wide spectrum of information obtained i've came up with the following on stimulants, caffine, sugars, etc.

Basically ive read that the use of these will drmatically increase the blood sugar levels in the athlete. This in turn spikes insulin levels ( insulin directs amino acids and glucose into muslces) which can damage insulin receptors. Also i read that if you can keep insulin levels at a maintained rate, you maximize natural hormone output... Basically I read that the stimulants are too much "pump" mentally and physically and although you peak performance you eventually "crash" and blod sugar is lower than normal which can lead to many long term effects.

What stimulants to you bros use if any and what is some in-sight on this topic?

cycle your shit !

lol, every 3 month's i take a 2 week break from all stimulants , absolutely no caffiene , no energy drinks and no NO2 products at all nothing but pure water, protein shakes, and straight food, during this time i also do a cleanse with a product called Mag07 which for me works absolutly great. Every time i do this when i come back to using my NO2 product and pre-workout stim's and things of that nature they are strong as hell and i require far less for the same kick and gradually build the doses back up to high to reach the desired effect until the next 2 week break.

exactly.

your body has to take a break.

for me its a week or two every other month/

yes that does seem to make sense... I have become reliant on them with working 5 days a week. (building petroleum tanks which sometimes gets hotter than 120 degrees). I will find a way around them period. I have been able to squeeze in 1 extra hour of sleep a night and 3 hours extra on sundays maybe this will help prevent being so fatigue

My favorite pre-workout supplement happens to be pharmacy store Ephedrine, Caffeine, and Aspirin. Gets me hyped up like crazy and aids in fat loss. ECA stack is proven and effective, plus it's cheap. But it can be addicting. Definitely take some time off of it, maybe like 3 weeks on, 1 off.

Top Bottom