Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using preworkouts for sex can work?

Vinieima

I am wondering, if taking pre-workouts or Dspark cansomehow increase libido and sex performance? What if you take thembefore having sex? They help you train hard, so maybe they can alsohelp in the bedroom?

Well, it is a two-folded question. On one side, Iknow that Dspark can be helpful, and some pre-workouts as well.However, those based on stims can hit you back with adrenal fatigueand the so called caffeinne crash. This can happen during sex, so Iam not sure about those stims. Dspark has no stims, so it is fine touse – at least it won't make things worse.

If you are using a stimulant free pre-workout, it actually would improve your performance because it'll increase blood flow, which will in turn increase erection hardness.

You just wouldn't want to use a pre-workout that contains caffeine as caffeine is actually a vasoconstrictor.

The product @stevesmi mentioned would be a good option since it is stimulant free - dspark from n2bm.com

I don't think the effects would be very major but I guess something that increases pumps would help a bit with erections. Still, nothing will compare to PDE5 inhibitors.

Watch out for that stim dick lol like being in ice water lol [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom