Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using ephedrine as stimulant for pre workout

mckalister

how much ephedra can you take before work out, and also i wanted know if you can take it together with pre workout powder, i got creatine mono hydrate, or it would be too much to combine? I heard ephedra might raise your blood pressure and it might get worst taking creatine, any thoughts on this? thank you.

I have ran the EC stack a bunch of times to crush appetite. I find ephedrine to be much more harsh than caffeine so I would just take caffeine if you are using it pre workout. 100-200mg is plenty.

This article explains what the ECA stack is and how it works -> https://www.evolutionary.org/eca-stack-lose-fat

You would NOT want to stack a stimulant based pre-workout supplement with the ECA stack. That would be way too many stimulants. You can stack a pre-workout with it, but it has to be a stimulant free version.

As for creatine. Creatine is a protein. It is not a hormone or a stimulant. It will not effect blood pressure in any way. That being said, a lot of flavoured creatine supplements have stimulants like caffeine added which will increase blood pressure.
Either get a bulk creatine monohydrate powder or a capsulated creatine product like ancient strength from n2bm.com.

Top Bottom