Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using bronkaid in a stack for fat loss

Joyceroids

I have done supps over the counter like appetite suppressants and fat burners and the didn't work, at this point I don't want to jump to something strong like prohormones and AAS, but I want to try something different , some people suggested me this bronkaid stack. What I would like to know if a 23 year old male can take this, and if there are any side effects and for how long can I take it?
I know at 23 it should be cake for me to lose but I just can't guys, I exercise and try to eat al healthy as I can but still can reach my goals, I don't know if I have a thyroid problem but I'm struggling with this, thanks.

Bronkaid is a brand name ephedrine supplement. Ephedrine and the ephedrine caffeine and aspirin stack is very effective for cutting appetite but it really doesn't do much for burning body fat. Not only that, it can be counterproductive if abused. Ephedrine and caffeine are harsh stimulants. If taken in excess, they will raise cortisol levels and lead to adrenal fatigue.

The single best supplement you can take for fat loss is a PPAR up regulator like cardarine or SR9009 -> https://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

The nicest thing about cardarine and sr9009 is that they are not stimulants or hormones so they won't effect sleep, raise cortisol levels or anything like that. It'll cause a huge boost in fat loss with no side effects.

I would stack the cardarine/sr9009 with a good nutrient partitioning supplement like n2slin from n2bm.com. This will increase insulin muscle sensitivity and help shuttle the food you eat into muscle cells and away from fat cells.

Thinking that AAS or prohormones are "stronger" is an incorrect way of thinking. Neither prohormones nor steroids will burn fat. They would not help with your goals anyways.

Bronkaid contains ephedrine which is extremely effective in suppressing appetite. If self control is an issue with food then it would be a great option.

If you are already eating clean and not losing then you are just eating too much. To lose weight you either have to eat less or move more.

Just decrease calories and increase exercise to achieve goals.

Top Bottom