Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using Bronkaid (ECA)

JD408

Anyone using this?
From what I know in the USA we cant buy ephedra anymore unless its from some asthma meds like this. They are still over the counter, but controlled more of how much you can buy.
Anyway, has anyone used bronkaid for the ephedra and is does it still work?

a damn fair amount of fat, it doesn't increase your metabolism much, the fat loss is mostly related to how well the stack decreass your appetite 4 me about 35-50% i'd say.

JD408 said:
Anyone using this?
From what I know in the USA we cant buy ephedra anymore unless its from some asthma meds like this. They are still over the counter, but controlled more of how much you can buy.
Anyway, has anyone used bronkaid for the ephedra and is does it still work?

I've used "Bronkaid" before and I'm using "Bronch-eze" now. They have a web site. You download and print out their form and send in a photo copy of your drivers licences. The prices have gone way up. I used to get a box of 25mg ephedrine hcl for $4.99. Now it cost around 9.00 at the local convienence store. It's like 14.00 if you buy it on line.

I don't think anyone's used as much ephedera over the last 10 years as I have. Probably averaged well over 100mgs a day. Some weekends that I don't work I crash.
Let me tell ya, when I crash, I crash. I can sleep several days straight. Sometimes when I have a 3 day week end or vacation, I sleep so much I don't know what day it is. I stagger out of bed and open the front door to find 2 or 3 newspapers lying their, no lie. But the "effie" makes me feel good when I'm using it and I motor through a 12 hr. work day and have energy to work out.

I've orderd the "rapid mass stack" and can't wait to try it but I hope I'm not to burned out from "effie" to benifit from the "amplify02" in the stack.

-CrAzY-

swatdoc said:
I thought ephedrine was allowed now, just not in large quantities. Maybe I'm wrong.

No you are not wrong. You are only allowed so many mg's of ephedrine a day/week/month. I forget the exact amount but you can go to: bronch-eze.com and read about it. You can thank the "meth cookers" for this restriction.

I also use sudafed or the cheeper generic versions but I find the psuedoephedrine in it doesn't have the
\\\\\\\\\\KICK!////////// that the hcl has. That may just be a pigment of my imagination though :eek:)

-CrAzY-

i have a tiny frame but still i need to lose a majority of my weight. im about 5"4 at 125 right now. ive cut my food intake down by almost 75% and im working out harder and longer. i want to get back down to at least 105 if not 100. i heard of using bronkaid for this- my bf had me start on it but only one pill a day right before i run in the afternoons. i know there is a restriction on how much i buy but i dont know what the fine print is on these restrictions. the pills i have now will only last me about 12 days, and even tho its only day two and im seeing results, i dont think ill be near to where i want to be in 12 days.. where can i find out about the restrictions?

Top Bottom