Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using Bronkaid (ECA)

JD408 said:
Anyone using this?
From what I know in the USA we cant buy ephedra anymore unless its from some asthma meds like this. They are still over the counter, but controlled more of how much you can buy.
Anyway, has anyone used bronkaid for the ephedra and is does it still work?

Well it's been a while since I used that stuff but yes it's the real deal. I use to use so much of that stuff that I would give a cup of coffee the sHaKeS!

>"<

KitKatLacy said:
i have a tiny frame but still i need to lose a majority of my weight. im about 5"4 at 125 right now. ive cut my food intake down by almost 75% and im working out harder and longer. i want to get back down to at least 105 if not 100. i heard of using bronkaid for this- my bf had me start on it but only one pill a day right before i run in the afternoons. i know there is a restriction on how much i buy but i dont know what the fine print is on these restrictions. the pills i have now will only last me about 12 days, and even tho its only day two and im seeing results, i dont think ill be near to where i want to be in 12 days.. where can i find out about the restrictions?

You can tell I'm on the ball, I didn't even notice that this was an old post and I go and give an answer to the wrong person. Kitkat, I'm no expert but cutting food intake by 75% sounds a bit much to me. Anyway, there is a web site I mentioned in one of my other postings in this thread about where to read up on the restrictions. If it takes you 12 days to go through a box then you have no problems picking up more. You're well within the limit.

>"<

CrAzY Cat said:
You can tell I'm on the ball, I didn't even notice that this was an old post and I go and give an answer to the wrong person. Kitkat, I'm no expert but cutting food intake by 75% sounds a bit much to me. Anyway, there is a web site I mentioned in one of my other postings in this thread about where to read up on the restrictions. If it takes you 12 days to go through a box then you have no problems picking up more. You're well within the limit.

>"<

Since Im brand new to all this, I want to make sure Im doing it right. My bf is in a bulking cycle right now, so he sort of knows about this stuff. im pretty sure hes on Havok right now...anyways, i still need advice on how to use this bronkaid and how much is an acceptable dose for a day. he said itd crit me out, but so far, im fine. i dont feel much of a difference. is it a crapshoot or what? how much can i expect to get from this pill? I found a site where i can order a box of 60. at two a day, itl last me a month. what do you think of this dose of ephedra at 25mg?? thats 50mg a day....idk how much is too much, and how much is too little to the point where im just waisting pills.

and cutting my food intake by 75% is how i lost weight the first time. all through jr high i was about 160lbs. i just cut down one day in about 6-8 months i was down to 100lbs and kept it that way for almost 3 years. i started eating way too much again, fat girl habbit :(, and gained again. i want to get back to my 100lbs asap. any advice would be great.

Your local Walgreens also carries bronchaid..you have to look for the card in the isle and bring it up to the pharmacist, show him your lic and you have your Eph HCL..its around $10 or so, its where I get mine..

KitKatLacy said:
Since Im brand new to all this, I want to make sure Im doing it right. My bf is in a bulking cycle right now, so he sort of knows about this stuff. im pretty sure hes on Havok right now...anyways, i still need advice on how to use this bronkaid and how much is an acceptable dose for a day. he said itd crit me out, but so far, im fine. i dont feel much of a difference. is it a crapshoot or what? how much can i expect to get from this pill? I found a site where i can order a box of 60. at two a day, itl last me a month. what do you think of this dose of ephedra at 25mg?? thats 50mg a day....idk how much is too much, and how much is too little to the point where im just waisting pills.

and cutting my food intake by 75% is how i lost weight the first time. all through jr high i was about 160lbs. i just cut down one day in about 6-8 months i was down to 100lbs and kept it that way for almost 3 years. i started eating way too much again, fat girl habbit :(, and gained again. i want to get back to my 100lbs asap. any advice would be great.

The way I use to take that effie, I'm the LAST person you want to ask, "how much is enough"

But anywho, the weight loss can be kinda easy if you'd just drop the "asap". Slow and steady wins the race!
But I don't think you want to hear that.

>"<

CrAzY Cat said:
I've used "Bronkaid" before and I'm using "Bronch-eze" now. They have a web site. You download and print out their form and send in a photo copy of your drivers licences. The prices have gone way up. I used to get a box of 25mg ephedrine hcl for $4.99. Now it cost around 9.00 at the local convienence store. It's like 14.00 if you buy it on line.

I don't think anyone's used as much ephedera over the last 10 years as I have. Probably averaged well over 100mgs a day. Some weekends that I don't work I crash.
Let me tell ya, when I crash, I crash. I can sleep several days straight. Sometimes when I have a 3 day week end or vacation, I sleep so much I don't know what day it is. I stagger out of bed and open the front door to find 2 or 3 newspapers lying their, no lie. But the "effie" makes me feel good when I'm using it and I motor through a 12 hr. work day and have energy to work out.

I've orderd the "rapid mass stack" and can't wait to try it but I hope I'm not to burned out from "effie" to benifit from the "amplify02" in the stack.

-CrAzY-

no offense, but you sound like a drug addict.

KitKatLacy said:
i have a tiny frame but still i need to lose a majority of my weight. im about 5"4 at 125 right now. ive cut my food intake down by almost 75% and im working out harder and longer. i want to get back down to at least 105 if not 100. i heard of using bronkaid for this- my bf had me start on it but only one pill a day right before i run in the afternoons. i know there is a restriction on how much i buy but i dont know what the fine print is on these restrictions. the pills i have now will only last me about 12 days, and even tho its only day two and im seeing results, i dont think ill be near to where i want to be in 12 days.. where can i find out about the restrictions?

Eating too little isn't likely to help with the weight loss long term...

the elite addict said:
no offense, but you sound like a drug addict.

No offense taken, amigo. Back then, well you're not far from the truth with that statement. I loved the stuff and ate it like candy.

>"<

Top Bottom