Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using Bridge solo?

jFeature10

Ok so my friend ran a cycle and had an extra Bridge that he gave me. I'm only 18 and have never used AAS, but he said it'd be an ok product to use. Just want to double check, this won't suppress me at all will it? And are there any ingredients it shouldn't be sacked with? Thought of using it alongside X-Factor

Bridge is non suppressive and is a good test booster. I dont think you need it at 18 as you should be overflowing with natural test. It wouldnt hurt to run a bottle alone. I have never heard of xfactor, and bridge works fine alone.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Bridge is non suppressive and is a good test booster. I dont think you need it at 18 as you should be overflowing with natural test. It wouldnt hurt to run a bottle alone. I have never heard of xfactor, and bridge works fine alone.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

This is exactly right. Bro at 18 you shouldn't need anything. However to answer you Bridge is excellent alone. No suppression and is a great natty test booster all by itself.

IF you insist on using it, your libido is going to be insane considering you are already young. With that said you probably will not need it but it will increase muscle hardness and provide a slight drying out effect to your physique as well. Not really sure what X-Factor is but i would just run the bridge solo since you got it for free. Man i want free stuff! LOL

Ok so my friend ran a cycle and had an extra Bridge that he gave me. I'm only 18 and have never used AAS, but he said it'd be an ok product to use. Just want to double check, this won't suppress me at all will it? And are there any ingredients it shouldn't be sacked with? Thought of using it alongside X-Factor

Hey brother,
Glad to hear you came across a free bottle of Bridge! As anyone can attest, free supplements make a fella smile every time.

A quick peruse of the thread tells me that you might be a little confused because the answers are kind of left and right. Here's the scoop that the guys are trying to get across to you:

At 18 years old, you basically are operating a steroid lab between your legs. Your giggleberries are churning out so much test that all you need to do is walk past a gym while holding a chicken breast and you'll put on size.

Old fuckers like me and the other guys here are TRYING to get our levels back up to what we were all walking around with at your age. Lucky you, you found this forum, so you have a wealth of knowledge literally at your fingertips that none of us had. I can speak for myself and admit that I wasted my entire teenage years and early twenties not eating. I hit the gym like crazy and never knew why I wasn't getting bigger. I even skipped over all the diet and nutrition articles int he magazines because they were boring. I had no idea I was ruining my prospects for gaining muscle, and pissing away years worth of natural test production.

That having been said, the boys are right. You don't need the Bridge. Unless you have been diagnosed with a clinical deficiency or some other hormonal/urological ailment is in play, your body is already taking great care of you in the endocrine department. All you need to do is focus on training very hard and eating very big, and you will completely change the way you look in no time.

If you took Bridge right now, you would likely notice no effects regarding boosting of test levels. It's the difference between getting hit by a Hyndai and getting hit by a cadillac. Sure, they caddy is definitely bigger, but at that point, it doesn't really matter. You've already got a freight train of test careening through your bloodstream. Adding a few cars to the train probably won't matter.

You would notice the blood volumizing effects of the cassis grandis, but a matter of fullness such as that will pale in comparison to the sheer slabs of muscle you can put on with consistent training and eating. (and SLEEP, by god.)

As far as the supression question is concerned, there have been some studies which suggest that Pregenolone might be slightly supressive, depending on serving size and duration of use. There is a small amount of Pregenolone present in Bridge, so I want to make sure you have that information.

That having been said, Bridge is intended to be used as a test booster either in between cycles (after proper PCT) or standalone to increase test levels and optimize the hormonal environment in the body. Needto himself has personally recommended it to me (at double servings) as a suitable substitute for HCGenerate during the great HCGenerate shortage of 2011 LOL.

Numerous members here have used it during PCT, on cycle, between cycles, and standalone to boost their natural test levels. Do a search on the forum here or at needtobuildmuscle.net , and many logs and reviews are available.

The VERY good news for you is that a free bottle was miracled to you from the sky, and it has a decent shelf life if stored properly. Hold onto it for a couple years (pay attention to the expiration date on the bottle you have received) and when you're more seasoned, and not an 18 year old walking testosterone factory, give it a go. In the grand scheme of things, 2 years is nothing. And by then, you'll have a much much better grasp of your body, your training style, and what products would be synergistic with Bridge AND in keeping with your goals.

Top Bottom