Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

urine color

das79

Can a supplement make my urine dark yellow. Im drinking lots of water like usual, and I dont think I have a bladder infection. The only thing I can think of is the Superdrol that Ive been taking for the last few weeks. Does anyone know why your urine would be so dark?

multi- vitamin or vitamin B complex

Have you started taking 1 of these or changed brands?

Ive been taking the same multi-vitamin for a long time now, so it cant be that. About 1 month before I started noticing the color, I started taking fish oil caps. I wouldnt think it could be from that. The only thing different in my schedule is the superdrol, but Ive never heard that a supp could turn your pee colors.

das79 said:
Can a supplement make my urine dark yellow. Im drinking lots of water like usual, and I dont think I have a bladder infection. The only thing I can think of is the Superdrol that Ive been taking for the last few weeks. Does anyone know why your urine would be so dark?

Superdrol will have diuretic effects when you start using it so although you may be drinking lots of water like you usual are, you will have to drink more. The darker your urine is, generally, means that you are dehydrating yourself or that your body is trying to excrete waste products while retaining as much water is it can.

KP--Fitness Basics

KIAN said:
Superdrol will have diuretic effects when you start using it so although you may be drinking lots of water like you usual are, you will have to drink more. The darker your urine is, generally, means that you are dehydrating yourself or that your body is trying to excrete waste products while retaining as much water is it can.

KP--Fitness Basics

So basically I just need to drink more water? I generally drink anywhere from 1/2 gal to 1 gal a day.

Unfortunately when you use a supplement with diuretic properties, darker urine is one of the side effects you will have to get used to unless you increase your water consumption.

So just try to consume a bit more than your 1 gallon. You yankies and your gallons, lol. Try to get more than 3.7 litres mate and see if that helps.

KP--Fitness Basics

If youre urine is bright green/yellow than thats the b vitamins
if its dark yellow ,orange or brown this can mean liver and/or kindney stress
if I were you I stop that superdrol,is it 17a?

Top Bottom