Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

up 12 pounds in 2 weeks on norabol and creatine

TraxZBT said:
when i did my norabol cycle... the only difference i saw was an increase in strength... also the pumps were awsome... that's what lead to my tendinitis... then i had to stop it.. but norabol is good shit.. i recommend it to all my friends..

traxzbt,

What norabol cycle are you on, and how many pills did you take a day? i take 6 pills a day, 2 before my 3 "main" meals, but i think i've read before about people gradually decreasing the dosage throughout the cycle.

DONALDuckY said:

traxzbt,

What norabol cycle are you on, and how many pills did you take a day? i take 6 pills a day, 2 before my 3 "main" meals, but i think i've read before about people gradually decreasing the dosage throughout the cycle.

i was on 600 mg a day for weeks 1 and 2... then tapered off to 400 mg then to 200 mg until my bottle ran out... also increased my protein and calories.. noticed strength increase at about week 2..

TraxZBT said:

i was on 600 mg a day for weeks 1 and 2... then tapered off to 400 mg then to 200 mg until my bottle ran out... also increased my protein and calories.. noticed strength increase at about week 2..

I have never heard of norabol. What does it contain?

Top Bottom