Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UNLEASHED Will NOT Go Out of Stock Again!

I just got word from Alex at protein factory that they're going to keep at least 1000 bottles in stock at all times, so no need to worry about not getting the PCT protection you need.

In the past, NTBM was at the mercy of waiting and waiting for PF to stay stocked. Now they should be stocked at all times, plus offer the discount to EF members. But even if they run out, you will be able to track some UNLEASHED down. That's good news for anyone who cycles -- and even for natty's who want a little extra boost in test.

UNLEASHED -- Voted the BEST PCT Supplement by Advanced Bodybuilders -- with good reason. It Works.

Well looks like that worked out like every other single time this kind of thing has been posted here. Three days max and it's out of stock, lol!

No offense, it's really great product,the demand that it has alone shows that. I'm using it myself ATM., and loving it.

I just think it's getting quite hilarious to even try to making claims that it won't be out of stock again. How many times has the production volume been multiplied in past year? According to posts made here, very many, and still not a slightest change to keep up with the demand. I don't see what's the problem with raising the production volume enough, since it has also been launched in Europe now, seems highly unlikely that you would end up with more Unleashed that can be sold.
Because of the quite recent launch in Europe I believe that demand will just keep going up, which I guess is great news for you, but not so great for consumers who are looking for Unleashed.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Well looks like that worked out like every other single time this kind of thing has been posted here. Three days max and it's out of stock, lol!

No offense, it's really great product,the demand that it has alone shows that. I'm using it myself ATM., and loving it.

I just think it's getting quite hilarious to even try to making claims that it won't be out of stock again. How many times has the production volume been multiplied in past year? According to posts made here, very many, and still not a slightest change to keep up with the demand. I don't see what's the problem with raising the production volume enough, since it has also been launched in Europe now, seems highly unlikely that you would end up with more Unleashed that can be sold.
Because of the quite recent launch in Europe I believe that demand will just keep going up, which I guess is great news for you, but not so great for consumers who are looking for Unleashed.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

It IS in stock at protein factory. They can;t promise that everyone else isn't going to sell out. Yes, there is a discount for EF members when they buy through NTBM and that's the best deal. But if you must have some, it is available now, whereas in the past there wasn't anywhere to be found.

I agree it's an admittedly imperfect system, but why not just take advanatage of the fact that it can be found? And even at the higher price than NTBM it's still one of the best deals you can find.

Honestly, if you can't get UNLEASHED, the only viable substitute is Test Stack17. And that'll cost you. But it'll work too.

Top Bottom